Bling Pugh, the blonde and John Humphreys

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Sep 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet again blind pugh is in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. When will he ever learn to keep his white stick in his pants?
    Nice comeback mr Humphreys!!!
  2. Funny how sleaze and scandalous goings-on seem not to effect this government. The last Troy government were lampooned by all and sundry for their private lives yet this bunch are almost immune. I understand that there are always polititians who will fall foul of not living up to the standards of behaviour that their position should warrant but at least when the Tories were caught, they were madde to pay for it. This current crowd seem to just go on in the same arrogant fashion as if they are beyond the rules of normal behaviour that the rest of society is expected to live by.

I appreciate there is an argument for allowing for human failings, but these people are in such powerful andresponsible positions that they must be beyond reproach.

I am not saying that Mr Blunkett cannot have a relationship with a younger woman, but it just prompted the above thoughts...although I wonder what favour this lady will recieve in time?
  3. As the 'Great' British electorate has returned them to power despite their highly unethical public and 'private' performances since 1997, they undoubtedly do think that they're immune from censure and accountability for their actions. Mass disapproval shown at the ballot box is the only thing that will remove these cretins from power.
  4. DB - almost. Needs more than disapproval though. That just repeats what happened last time. Rejection is the word I think?
  5. As the chav population has increased at an ever increasing rate over the last 15 years, they (the chavs) must think he (Blunket)is one of their own.

Several 'girlfriends', questionable parentage of children, they are just waiting for him (Blunket)and his ilk to get a chav (Burbery)suit and cane :p

Welcome to the first Chav goverment !!!
  6. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It's all in the spin!

When the Tory's were caught the labour spin doctors made every crumb of it public and used it to their advantage.

When Labour get caught their spin deflcet all flak and they fly through with heads held high! And the Tory's let them.
  7. Indeed ORC, I meant to imply that said disapproval would be shown by the electorate voting for another party and thus the rejection of Neu Arbeit and all it stands for (can anyone enlighten me as to what it is they do stand for other than corruption, corruption, corruption?)
  8. Single man dates Single woman, what has he done wrong this time ?
  9. I can't speak for anyone else and I know that this is rather prejudicial (I am open to be proven wrong!) but judging by his prior performance, how long do you think it'll be until some related scandal raises its head?
  10. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Extermination is an appropriate word too.
  11. 8O I'm really really hard pushed to find anything that a female would see in him!!
  12. I struggle to see that too, but Robin Cook also managed to pull! Must be that power-is-an-aphrodisiac thing... :?
  13. Well after the way these people dragged the tory fallen through the mud I for one would have thought that they would at least try to have some morals. But no, they prove themselves to be just as bad as everyone else but without the honour to fall on their swords when caught. Even when they are pushed far enough to fall they have a few months in the shadows before they are put back where they were before as if nothing had happened.

And they are on about trying to sort out the country's lack of respect for others.... well they want to start by setting a better example and trying to sort out their own personal values.
  14. mereminx: Power - the strongest non-prescription aphrodisiac ever invented. And to judge by this, the strongest one ever discovered to boot.
  15. I disagree. Rhohypnol is certainly not a prescription drug and I find it most effective. :twisted: