Blind Pugh Packs.....

He's gone... Oh yes he is.

Now, if his dog would just lead him under a passing artic.

YAY!

YIPPEEE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEXT PLEASE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wahey!!! Took him long enough!!! Unfortunately, he will be probably replaced by Charles Clarke, another authoritarian d1ckwad, so nothing will change..........

Arogant knob thought he could shag someone elses wife and still tell decent people what they can and cannont do with their lives.

Good ridance. Worthless bastard.

He didn't resign of his own volition, only because he would have been fingered by the inquiry and ditched by Bliar.

It's like saying that someone fell to earth of their own volition because their parachute did not work. The status quo was not an option.

No sympathy! :twisted:

MrPVRd said:
He didn't resign of his own volition, only because he would have been fingered by the inquiry
But he would finger back, no doubt...
ok MOD's delete post imminent, no worries, this is current affairs :wink: 8)

Hah well this is good news, I'm a happy chappy for now.

As for the other mincers, er sorry....ministers who should resign - please commit ritual seppuku.........

muhahaha...........owned.............

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
shandyswiller said:
took him long but at least he plucked up the courage to do the decent thing,,unlike Hoon
Nice thought, but somewhat wide of the mark I'd say Shandyswiller.

'Honest' Pugh reckoned he could ride out the this storm.
Why did he suddenly change his tiny mind ?

Perhaps he knew that if he stayed in power there was something darker and far more interesting to uncover......

Possibly something that would cause the downfall of the government he claimed he was so proud to create ?

I hope there are some investigative journos out there with the guts to dig further.

Don't we wish?!

Perhaps he knew that if he stayed in power there was something darker and far more interesting to uncover......

Possibly something that would cause the downfall of the government he claimed he was so proud to create ?
Is that an honest question or a rhetorical one?

If it is the latter, please do elaborate however obliquely!

Well it took a while but now that it's actually happened..................it does indeed feel fecking good! :D

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
MrPVRd said:

Is that an honest question or a rhetorical one?

If it is the latter, please do elaborate however obliquely!
It's definitely an honest question.

You could think it's also be a rhetorical one.
You may well think that.
I, of course, could not possibly comment......

:wink:

Blunkett is trying to get the sympathy vote and be rated as a man of honour. He doesn’t deserve the former and as his ARRSE still points downwards, is never going to be the latter. His resignation pity me/understand me/love me interviews are blowing smoke over the fundamentals. Budd has him by the balls on the Visa sleaze, so the rail ticket and abuse of official transport with lame excuse would gain currency. Blair said Blunkett would be exonerated, and he won’t be.

Blunkett now tries to blame his massive honour and integrity for offending his colleagues in his biography and cites that offence as a reason for going. Then the git drones on about his personal life. Jeez. It was like watching Diana, PoW, doe eyed (difficult in Blunkett’s case) looking for sympathy. I’m in turmoil.

The real reasons for his resignation and the nature of the man are being obscured by the smell and steam from the enormous pile of bullshit being presented to the gullible public. I hope I’m proved wrong but I doubt it. Old ladies will be saying, 'poor man, and him blind as well, bless'. The cynical might say Blunkett is an egomaniac and a male bunny boiler.