Blind Pugh Packs.....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biscuits_Brown, Dec 15, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's gone... Oh yes he is.

Now, if his dog would just lead him under a passing artic.

2. He just couldn't see the writing on the wall.
  3. Can TCH resign next please - preferably before 1230 tommorrow......thanks.
  4. Just seen it confirmed on the Beeb.... He's a goner, one down how many more to go?
  5. YIPPEEE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NEXT PLEASE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  6. Wahey!!! Took him long enough!!! Unfortunately, he will be probably replaced by Charles Clarke, another authoritarian d1ckwad, so nothing will change..........
  7. I'm not a great fan of his, but sometimes its better the devil you know.......
  8. Arogant knob thought he could shag someone elses wife and still tell decent people what they can and cannont do with their lives.

Good ridance. Worthless bastard.
  9. He didn't resign of his own volition, only because he would have been fingered by the inquiry and ditched by Bliar.

It's like saying that someone fell to earth of their own volition because their parachute did not work. The status quo was not an option.

No sympathy! :twisted:
  10. One down - at least it's a start. :D

Has he said whose family he's going to be spending more time with?
  11. But he would finger back, no doubt...
    ok MOD's delete post imminent, no worries, this is current affairs :wink: 8)
  12. Hah well this is good news, I'm a happy chappy for now.

As for the other mincers, er sorry....ministers who should resign - please commit ritual seppuku.........

13. Hangon - was Bonk-it the model for the sketch drawings in the original Joy of Sex?!?!? 8O
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Nice thought, but somewhat wide of the mark I'd say Shandyswiller.

'Honest' Pugh reckoned he could ride out the this storm.
    Why did he suddenly change his tiny mind ?

Perhaps he knew that if he stayed in power there was something darker and far more interesting to uncover......

Possibly something that would cause the downfall of the government he claimed he was so proud to create ?

I hope there are some investigative journos out there with the guts to dig further.