Bliars "respect" agenda

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Sep 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the same arrsehole who let his son get p!ssed up in Leicester Square is lecturing us on parenting, and appointing an alcoholic lunatic as the overseer of this programme!

The only person worse than Blair for lectures on parenting would be Margaret Hodge, who would want us to hand over our kids to paedos, sorry to the council.

:twisted:

www.telegraph.co.uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4207050.stm

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

No change to our Policing policies!

Just take back little Johnny Hoodie back to 12 Chav Ave and get the usual abuse from the 16 year old sister as their parents are down the pub!

3. It's an irresponsible attempt to get support on the back of this crazy idea that the youth of today are somehow a threat to society as we know it. We love to have people to blame don't we? Blair does it to keep the Daily Mail and the rest happy and to make out he's tough - excellent for garnering votes from middle England. The whole thing's a huge red herring or an exaggeration at best! The vast majority of young people are sensible, intelligent and they do us proud. They're our future and we should help them, not vilify them.

4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Why on earth does Bliar continue to give Louise Casey responsible positions? Apart from being a loud-mouthed, common, fat munter she was useless when put in charge of the Homelessness Directorate, and just what has she achieved in her job as head of the Anti-Social Behaviour Unit?

Her own examples of loutish behaviour show that this appointment is just another example of Neue Arbeit cronyism. The only thing that's surprising is that Lord Watson didn't get the job.

5. It's deemed trendy to have at least one fat gobshite cow on your team. We've got BBC.

6. HUGE SNIGGERS
    Biscuits AB
    Nearly choked on me pot noodle
    lmfao

7. You, if you want the job?

8. Where do you spouyt your sh1t from?

An ivory tower? :D

Try telling that to the millions of normal people who have their lives blighted by chavs, neds, neets and cheeky little barstewards with no respect for anyone!

Trust me i know. I witnessed what could have been a scene from 'dukes of hazard' in my street on friday night. At 2am a gang of 30-40 'yoofs' came sprinting down the street, jumping on cars, smashing bottles and causing a nuisance. The best part was the yoofs scattering like flys from a roled up paer when the police car and van chasing them came flying along the footpath and 'caught air' after leaving the pavement resulting a most satisfying hail of sparks :D As a plus side they caught about 10 of them and hauled them of to their parents homes.

Just another night in quiet middle england then? NO a normal weekend in a sink estate! :evil:

9. The problem is that Bliar spouts all this crap and it means nothing. His missus (the same one who "understands" suicide bombers) will jump on any human rights bandwagon in response to supposed human rights infringements. The prosecution system does bugger-all, and the Mail on Sunday reckons there are thousands of bail absconders in Scotland - some of whom are suspected of violent crimes.

The criminal justice system punishes only those who are "normal" ie. who have a job and reputation to lose, and is of no deterrence to antisocial scum.

10. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Gods, wht is the world coming to?

I agree with Frenchpersons Post almost entirely.

Okay, it's late, I'm pretty drunk, but even then I feel slightly .... soiled.

True, FP, most "youth" are pretty good, if my Kids and their friends (and all at their schools) are anything to go by.

then again, I live in Surey, which kept the comp/Grammar School split, which seems to have helped.

11. I have no doubt that the majority of kids are alright, but it's when pompous twats like french person come on here and try to pretend there is no problem.

Despite that, labours approach is still a heap of steaming donky poo!

One final question to all members, Are these current problems in society a direct repercussion of the thatcher era and the continued (if not accelerated) erosion of societal values under 8yrs of labour?

12. I read the same opinions on this board, in the papers and listen to many people expressing the same sentiments. If there are so many people who feel the same way about what has happened in this country why hasn't something been done about it?

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Mr PVR - I have to take you up on your scurrilous suggestion that Mrs 'Froglike' C Bliar 'jumps on any human rights bandwagon'. This is absolute crap - she only goes for the ones which give out loads of legal aid. Get it right in future, OK?

14. What a bout the human rights of all those ex military people on the streets,and I would like to add all those other poor sh1ts in the cold this winter. I dont see their human rights being taken on by Mrs C Blair,or,anyone else come to think about it.
    There is a problem with loyalty and respect in this country,however, how can the PM complain, he has no respect for anyone but himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LOYALTY and RESPECT is a two way street ------------------------Mr T Blair Labour