Bliars Nuremberg Rally - what happens to dissenters

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Sep 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

This old gent was physically thrown out for daring to question one of the Dear Leader's toadies, sorry ministers.

I suspect that next time it will be the camps for him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4291388.stm

More reasons to hate Bliar:

1. He kept the England cricket team waiting for 20 minutes after summoning them, presumably so they kjnew their place.

2. Rather than travel to Heathrow for a departure to the States, he ordered that a plane should be flown to Gatwick - wasting some 2,000 litres of fuel.

2. I just plain hate him.........and his square jawed wife. God I hate her.

3. Just seen how the old geezers were manhandled. Did you see the size of the security staff who ejected them........should be facking ashamed of themselves.

Straw.......you're a facking NAZI!

4. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4291424.stm

Another BBC report illustrating what happens to "troublemakers".

Next year it will be summary executions, perhaps using the excuse that they were acting suspiciously and could be terrorists.

5. Couldn`t believe it when I saw it on the box, could understand the reaction if they were lobbing flour bombs at the speakers but for heckling?? and the old bloke was 82!! Anybody good with photoshop, could you whip up a piccy of Bliar and his cronies in SS uniforms :twisted:

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Weren't there accusations of heavy-handed security at the Partei Konferenz last year, when delegates protested about foreign policy?

7. If he is the 'Walter Wolfgang' I am thinking of then he is the Vice Chair of CND and has been a party activist since WW2, so I think the man has earned the right to heckle at his own party conference. The other important thing to note about Wolfgang is that man escaped from Nazi Germany just before the outbreak of WW2.
    But seriously, I didn't think new labour could get any lower than this :evil:

8. Blair is so low that he can limbo under a snakes belly whilst wearing a top hat.

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

He's not as easy going as the nazis.

On a different subject I heard this piece of kak on the radio earlier today, explaining why we were in Iraq.

WTF do you mean 'we' white man ?

(Please correct me if I'm wrong but I don't recall The Great Satan spending several months there patrolling.)

10. Thought that myself, there was no sign of any of those c*nts in my tent with me while we were being mortared 5 times a day last summer. Tw*ts

11. That appears to be him Castlereagh. An activist of renown. Except when it interferes with the Dear Leader's plans of course.

12. I personally wouldn't want to see any of that lot whilst on Ops. Being away from home is depressing enough most of the time and to have to contend with BLiar's smug grin, Brun's miserable moaning and Straw's ghost like appearance it would push me over the edge. I'd be on suicide watch before the week was out.

Having said that, Blunkett would be funny to have along. What with the "No pets" policy; seeing him blindly wandering the base tripping over stuff would never get boring.

"Blunkett!"
    "Yes Sir"
    "Grab your kit, you're on sanger duty"

13. Blair has just gotten envious of Shrub, he managed to get Sheenhan arested, now Blair wants to follow his master/lover....

14. Has TCB tired of liberal-democracy and decided to charge straight into autocracy? Are the ‘Party faithful’ soon to be seen wearing colour-coordinated shirts? I despise that man and his corrupt, self-serving cronies.

PS LATEST from the BBC website (no link, it's the scrolling section):

It's hardly rocket science…

15. In 1984, Winston Smith lives in London which is part of the country Oceania. The world is divided into three countries that include the entire globe: Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia. Oceania, and both of the others, is a totalitarian society led by Big Brother, which censors everyone’s behavior, even their thoughts. Winston is disgusted with his oppressed life and secretly longs to join the fabled Brotherhood, a supposed group of underground rebels intent on overthrowing the government.

George Orwell 1984

Sound familar? New labour, old stalinist values. If he carries on like this, I'll happily join the revolution.