"Bliars" Last Stand!

I see our illustrious "loser" is making his final Labour Party Conference speech on Tuesday from 1415-1545 hrs! What are the odds on it being truly sickening goo (Oh what and honest guy I've been) interupted by loads of standing ovations led by the party whips? I'll even put a crate of Port on the w*nker pulling of a few tears!

English_and_Proud! said:
I see our illustrious "loser" is making his final Labour Party Conference speech on Tuesday from 1415-1545 hrs! What are the odds on it being truly sickening goo (Oh what and honest guy I've been) interupted by loads of standing ovations led by the party whips? I'll even put a crate of Port on the w*nker pulling of a few tears!
Oh outstanding timing... The song "The Final Countdown" has just come on the Radio. :D :D

freedomofspeech said:
Death_Rowums said:
freedomofspeech said:
Death_Rowums said:
Aw go on, admit it; you'll miss him when he's gone.
i dont fcuking think so fella.
Yeah, so what's so great about this new guy that's going to be taking over.
do you know who he is.
Well no, but my question was directed at you. Him stepping down is just asking for someone worse to get in.

Death_Rowums said:
freedomofspeech said:
Death_Rowums said:
freedomofspeech said:
Death_Rowums said:
Aw go on, admit it; you'll miss him when he's gone.
i dont fcuking think so fella.
Yeah, so what's so great about this new guy that's going to be taking over.
do you know who he is.
Well no, but my question was directed at you. Him stepping down is just asking for someone worse to get in.
fair one things can only get worse. that's why when i have done my time i WILL be moving abroad.

What's the bet that the Leaders speech is interrupted by a "looney left "heckler (again ) I've seen this done a least three times now. These guys are always plants, and Bliar will tell him that free speech is what its all about and therefore bombing Iraq was OK etc etc ad nauseum.

Or maybe Blairs last breath!

Is he enough of a primadonna to arrange his own assasination! JFK is still popular even though half of his policies never reached fruition. Maybe an early bath is the best way for him to claim he was good for the country but was unfortuantely unavailable for the final furlong when it fell apart.

And of course you can push through whatever legislation you like in the wake of an assasination.

Latest Threads