Bliar wins $1,000,000 prize

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mad_mac, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. See Link:

Blair wins a million

I am, for the moment, totally aghast :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edited to change £ sign for $ although we shall soon reach parity.

2. I am jioning you in your shock but i am way past agast :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

3. Yeah see its all running perfectly?? WTF

The foundation announced he will receive an award in the "present" category "for his exceptional leadership and steadfast determination in helping to engineer agreements and forge lasting solutions to areas in conflict".

4. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just when you thought the septics couldn't get any more stupid!

5. From the Dan David Foundation website... "Dan David was the chairman of the Zionist youth Organisation...blah blah". So much for impartiality then! Just send a cheque from Tel Aviv and he'll dance whatever dance we tell him to..." Absolutely disgusting. Yet another crime he should be clapped up for. Why has no-one shot this barsteward yet?

6. Words fail me.

7. Lets hope he donates half to Help for Heros and half to Combat Stress, after all HE put them there............. :x

8. Hum i would bet on it snowing in hell before i put any money on that happening :x

9. Ahh, but will the imbasile accept it ? Or did the dan david foundation just want to give him money to repay the imbasile for "favours rendered" when he was in power ? --------- nothing is what it seems ! :)

10. Please, please, tell me, what 'Force of Evil and Incompetence' is involved in this brain paralysing, heart-stopping, vomit inducing, unbelievable shite!

WILL THIS AMOUNT BE TAXED?

Will I be knighted?

Different odds?

11. edited for being a pedantic co ckhead

12. Then allow me: FOR FCUKS SAKE!!!! 8O :evil: :x :pissedoff:

13. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I'm busy dribbling into my coffee...

The lunatics really have taken over....

14. Oh NO . . not another bloody QUANGO . . . . .

15. It is the perfect business model:-

1. Help create the problem.
    2. Help sell the cure to the problem.

Simple innit?

<fx potters off to make Molotovs and knit fire blankets>