BLIAR USING THE DEAD FOR SOUNDBITE

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Jan 30, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CAN THIS HEADLINE GRABBING SH!T NOT WAIT UNTIL THE FAMILIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED THROUGH THE APPROPRIATE CHANNELS?!?!?!

HOW WOULD HE LIKE IT IF DETAILS OF HIS UNFORTUNATE EASTER "FAMILY EPISODE" WERE SPLASHED ALL OVER THE FCUKING MEDIA?!? :evil:

2. Can you really expect anything better of a sold out commie cowardly lying lawyer married to a goblin crossed with a cheese grater that's also a lawyer? :!:

3. Blair is a Cnut. It is shocking that He, someone in such a position can allow himself to comment in such a manner before the MOD confirm themselves that the families and loved ones have been informed.
    Shocking but not surprising.

Hopefully the Fleet Street Media will pick up on this and rip the twat apart. Blair needs his leash shortening.

<please>

4. Must admit, couldnt quite believe it, when I saw him on the news earlier, saying he was confirming the deaths of British troops killed after an RAF transport plane had crashed in Iraq.

Just feel for the families and friends of all deployed personnel who sat there watching it too.
    :evil:

5. oh give the twat a break.The news reports were saying wreckage
    spread over wide area earlier today .As soon as people heard that they would know people dieded . We dont know if nok have been informed
    hopefully they have been.
    I thought his words were dignified and respectful ,I guess he knew their were casualties and someone let him know the fact could
    be released I hope .Other wise he is a git or more of a git than normal

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

For Bliar to do this, prior to any official announcement by MoD, can only increase speculation regarding the number of casualties or the cause of the crash. Apart from the Herc sqns at RAF Lyneham, UKMAMS, Tac Med Wg and others all fly regularly on this type. Any of their families could be unecessarily worried by this sort of salacious headlining.

I was based at Lyneham for quite a while, and know that the Station will cope with this tragedy - but they don't need Bliar to make it worse.

7. Saw his broadcast just after I had had something to eat, made me feel physically sick listening to him speak with a slight choke in his voice.

The fcukwit needs to personally visit each member of the berieved families and explain his crass bullsh 1 t. An associate had to accompany an officer doing the duty during the Falklands campaign he said it was most heartbreaking things he has ever had to do, maybe Blair should be forced to do it.

Elections soon, think long and hard if you a going to vote Neu Arbeit

JJ

8. Blair had no choice after the Bush 43/44 confirmed it.

What made me gasp , was the faux sincerity delivery , and the fact this loss was tacked on the end of the "Give praise because we did the right thing , me and George, I am blowing warm air up my own , and Bush 43/44's 'arris."

His 'fulsome' praise of British Armed Forces made me want to drive my boot through the television . Remember the Black Watch Mr. Blair?

Yes, every word he says is true, but coming from HIS mouth , behind all the lies , devalues the praise.

I await TCH's statement with interest. I may have to buy a spare television.

9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

But where is TCH? He has been strangely silent, and absent from our screens recently.

10. Maybe he had a prior engagement, dinner party with neighbours or something?

11. It is Sunday, after all.

CH

12. probably on holiday skiing :roll:

13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

BBC News 24 has put up a 'relatives phone line' number for the Herc crash. I have never known this before after a mil ac incident. The report said that MoD 'hope to release more info' after they have determined how many were actually on the ac. All very odd. I have a nasty feeling about this one.

14. Meaning that everyone who is worried sick will now be telephoning said sources?
    That is despicable!!!!!!!!

15. Misunderstanding. MOD number surely.