BLiar tries to get everyone in the country in his pocket

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stoatman, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Stop being such a paranoid git, stoaty!

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

And this is on top of the fact that 40% of people now receive benefits of some kind!

So I'm not going mad - as predicted: more stealth bribery :roll:
  2. Is it that bad to get some extra cash, or some help in this fcuking money mad world.

3. ripper: it is when you don't need it and your defrauding taxpayers.
  4. How can he be buying the electroate off when half of them are being robbed blind by the 60+ extra taxes (and increases in the existing ones) to pay for it all? :evil:
  5. Well, when 49% are robbed blind to pay for the 51%, that's 51% who won't vote for a government promising to reduce bureaucracy, therefore he has an almost guaranteed majority.

And mimiTJ: Nice. Couldn't have said it more succinctly myself!
    Cpl_ripper - Unnecessary benefits are simply you being given money that has been taken away (i.e. stolen) from somebody else who has earned it. I have no problem with benefits for people who physically cannot work, but surely things like the "working families tax 'credit'" (which isn't really a 'credit' at all, it's a benefit to try to get LMC people to vote Neue Arbeit) would be cheaper to administer by simply taxing working people less? That would make it free to administer!
  6. Because many people don't event notice the massive rise in regressive taxation - so long as income tax appears low (forget NI for a moment) they're obviously better off. :roll:

It's a simple world if you keep your mind shut and just keep listening to the lies. Mr Blair must be such a nice man - he's nearly always smiling.
  7. So that I'll be the 40% tax bracket then