Bliar "terror target for life" - Mirror

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/...blair-a-terror-target-for-life-name_page.html

Good - I hope the wretch spends every remaining moment of his life with a continually-twitching sphinchter. He deserved nothing less for ruining the reputation and security of this country, and for his lies.

BLAIR A TERROR TARGET FOR LIFE Aug 14 2005

A HOST of new security measures to protect Tony Blair are being drawn up after grim warnings he will remain a top terrorist target for life.

The move was sparked by the latest intelligence from MI5 and MI6 in the wake of the 7/7 terror outrage and the attempted bombings on London on July 21.

Security chiefs plan to import US-style counter-terror tactics to safeguard Mr Blair and make him the best-protected Prime Minister in history.

The security blanket will stay in place even after he retires from frontline British politics amid "specific intelligence" he and President Bush will remain al-Qaeda's top targets. Only last week Osama bin Laden's second-in-command singled the PM out.

"Blair has brought you destruction in Central London and, God willing, will bring more destruction," said Ayman al-Zawahiri.

A senior Government source said last night: "We are now aware from intelligence reports the Prime Minister will still be a target whether he is in Downing Street or not.

"Consequently, security will be tightened still further and will surround him for 24 hours a day for the rest of his life."

B

Biscuits_AB

It would be interesting to see if his wife's attitude towards them would change if they ever did get him.

Mr Blair can relax. Surely there's no connection between his actions and policies, as our democratically elected Prime Minister - and the twisted vision of some crazed madmen whose sole wish is to destroy us - because they hate our freedom. If anything unfortunate did happen to Mr Blair, then it would only be by pure coincidence - because what's happening in far-flung corners of the globe has very little to do with Tony's righteous path towards peace, freedom and security for all right-thinking people wherever they may etc. etc. ...continued on page 94

Blair a terrorist target for life?
GOOD!!!
Now, if somebody could just arrange for him and and Maggie the Thatch to be in one place at the same time.....

I take it the taxpayers will be footing the bill, even if he's (hopefully) doing porridge for his crimes.

MsG

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bugsy7 said:
Blair a terrorist target for life?
GOOD!!!
Now, if somebody could just arrange for him and and Maggie the Thatch to be in one place at the same time.....

I take it the taxpayers will be footing the bill, even if he's (hopefully) doing porridge for his crimes.

MsG
If it was a fight she'd have him whimpering in seconds.

I can only echo others' sentiments. I hope he loosens his hoop everytime a car backfires or a child bursts a balloon. You never know though. Someone might get lucky - especially if his BG is relieving himself at the time.

Once he is no longer an MP shouldn't he pay for his personal protection out of his Prime Ministerial pension which he has managed to increase whilst at the helm of our fair land.

Latest Threads