Bliar "terror target for life" - Mirror

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Aug 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Good - I hope the wretch spends every remaining moment of his life with a continually-twitching sphinchter. He deserved nothing less for ruining the reputation and security of this country, and for his lies.

2. Splendid, once the cowardly little turd gets turfed out and is no longer PM slowly his security will become lax...........
  3. It would be interesting to see if his wife's attitude towards them would change if they ever did get him.
  4. Mr Blair can relax. Surely there's no connection between his actions and policies, as our democratically elected Prime Minister - and the twisted vision of some crazed madmen whose sole wish is to destroy us - because they hate our freedom. If anything unfortunate did happen to Mr Blair, then it would only be by pure coincidence - because what's happening in far-flung corners of the globe has very little to do with Tony's righteous path towards peace, freedom and security for all right-thinking people wherever they may etc. etc. ...continued on page 94
  5. self deleted irrelevant post
  6. Blair a terrorist target for life?
    Now, if somebody could just arrange for him and and Maggie the Thatch to be in one place at the same time.....

I take it the taxpayers will be footing the bill, even if he's (hopefully) doing porridge for his crimes.

7. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

If it was a fight she'd have him whimpering in seconds.
  8. Ahhh, karma.
  9. F""k him.
    Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, Tony.
  10. I can only echo others' sentiments. I hope he loosens his hoop everytime a car backfires or a child bursts a balloon. You never know though. Someone might get lucky - especially if his BG is relieving himself at the time.
  11. Poor Tone. Dear Tone.
    Still he can always think of all those he sent to his wars and King Georges wars,
  12. Blair should have a life-time bodyguard from the Met, perhaps someone called Blair. And they should make periodic trips to Stockwell tube.
  13. Once he is no longer an MP shouldn't he pay for his personal protection out of his Prime Ministerial pension which he has managed to increase whilst at the helm of our fair land.
  14. Don't you mean Brazil