Bliar slags the BBC to Murdoch

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Sep 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know who I would back in a trust competition between Bliar and the Beeb.

Bliar obviously has a longrunning grudge against the BBC because he can't tell it what to do or buy it off. This was probably an attempt to curry favour with Murdoch and I reckon Bliar made his comments between mouthfuls of the Dirty Digger's didgeridoo.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com

2. The man is going to looking for a job in Murdochs empire when he's kick of the board of UK.PLC.

The man is a complete and utter T1T. I was tired of the amount of coverage the event got and how little the dead soldiers in Basra received.

JJ

3. I agree with you, MrPVRd. Phoney Tony's a vindictive fatherless at the best of times, so he'll use any opportunity to take a cheap shot at the Beeb.
    Actually, I found a lot of the Septic reports on "Norleens" much more scathing than any Brit ones, or even German, Italian, French or Spanish for that matter.

MsG

4. I'd have thought Carlyle myself.

5. partners in crime, the Beeb isn't perfect, but murdoch and blair are cut from the same corrupt, shit-stained cloth

6. I found CNN to carry the more damageing reports then the BEEB.
    The BEEB had a high quality report by Charles Wheeler which put the Boot in, in the manner which only a Jurno of his standing can
    john
    Blurs wants Majors job? AGAIN!

7. I don't think Major or Bush Senior would like to pollute their 'club' by allowing such a prententious little oik to join them!

8. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

yeah....that'd explain why he was so keen for John Chisholm to continue enriching himself by floating Qinetiq on the stock market......what a pair of slimeballs....

Le Chevre