Bliar phoned Levy after he was nicked (again)

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Feb 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Rather suspicious. I wonder what the conditions of Levy's bail were, also the "confidentiality" arrangement referred to between Bliar and the Met.

"Oy, Levy you slahg, you'd better not have grassed us up, or ah'll cut you up!"

"Don't worry T, I didn't say a word to the filth." (whisper) "Inspector, are you sure this bug works properly"?,,2010646,00.html

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

FFS Teflon Tony and Levy are mates. Would you not expect mates to call each other when one is in difficulty?

Especially when one can grass up the other!
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

"Dont forget Levy,we never had this conversation,This phone does'nt exist"
    This phone will self destruct in five seconds......
  5. "I have never provided honours for cash and my wife is not a free-loading, nit-picking shark-lawyer...."

"Mr Blair you realise that you being questioned under caution?"

"Oh sorry, can we do that one again??"
  6. His ringpiece is twitching.

I truly hope the Met get enough on the c*nt to have him tried at Court.
  7. I certainly would not phone up someone directly after an arrest, when investigations are still being pursued for a crime in which I could be implicated. Distance and discretion should prevail.

At the very least, it portrays arrogance on the part of Bliar in light of the seriousness of the allegations, and at the very worst may be construed as collusion.

This is from a man who is legally qualified as a solicitor!!!!

Supportive phonecall, my arrse :pissedoff: .

This was an attempt to extract from Levy what was discussed in the police interview in preparation for putting up the proverbial umbrellas!!!!
  8. Nothing has surprised me concerning this revolting little sh*t since May 1997.
  9. Yes I would if the police are mainting a news blackout for a period and your phones tapped. Bliar is obviously losing it.
  10. "This is from a man who is legally qualified as a solicitor!!!! "

Solicitor .... you sure? Megalomaniacal, ****, micromanaging crook with delusions of godhood perhaps!
  11. Are talking about his phone or his arrse?
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Sarcasm just flies over your head dosen't it :safe:
  13. Jesus wept, this is exactly the situation that unregistered prepaid mobile phones paid for with cash were made for. This government can't even get involved in a bit of nefarious skullduggery without f*cking it up royally. Pretty much what I've come to expect from them. How very disappointing, it's like they're not even making the effort any more.