Bliar phoned Levy after he was nicked (again)

Rather suspicious. I wonder what the conditions of Levy's bail were, also the "confidentiality" arrangement referred to between Bliar and the Met.

"Oy, Levy you slahg, you'd better not have grassed us up, or ah'll cut you up!"

"Don't worry T, I didn't say a word to the filth." (whisper) "Inspector, are you sure this bug works properly"?

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/politics/story/0,,2010646,00.html

Revealed: Blair's private call to Levy over arrest

PM speaks to chief fundraiser in 'news blackout'

Antony Barnett, Gaby Hinsliff and Mark Townsend
Sunday February 11, 2007
The Observer

Tony Blair's judgment was called into question last night after it was revealed that he made a private and supportive phone call to Lord Levy just hours after the chief Labour fundraiser had been arrested and questioned about perverting the course of justice in the cash-for-honours investigation.
The call to Levy and his wife, confirmed to The Observer by a senior Whitehall source, was made at a time when the Prime Minister was keeping secret, at the request of police, the fact that he had been questioned for a second time by detectives. No minutes were made of the call.

"RUN RABBIT RUN RABBIT RUN, RUN, RUN."

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
FFS Teflon Tony and Levy are mates. Would you not expect mates to call each other when one is in difficulty?

Especially when one can grass up the other!

"Dont forget Levy,we never had this conversation,This phone does'nt exist"
This phone will self destruct in five seconds......

"I have never provided honours for cash and my wife is not a free-loading, nit-picking shark-lawyer...."

"Mr Blair you realise that you being questioned under caution?"

"Oh sorry, can we do that one again??"

B

Biscuits_AB

His ringpiece is twitching.

I truly hope the Met get enough on the c*nt to have him tried at Court.

Auld-Yin said:
FFS Teflon Tony and Levy are mates. Would you not expect mates to call each other when one is in difficulty?

I certainly would not phone up someone directly after an arrest, when investigations are still being pursued for a crime in which I could be implicated. Distance and discretion should prevail.

At the very least, it portrays arrogance on the part of Bliar in light of the seriousness of the allegations, and at the very worst may be construed as collusion.

This is from a man who is legally qualified as a solicitor!!!!

Supportive phonecall, my arrse :pissedoff: .

This was an attempt to extract from Levy what was discussed in the police interview in preparation for putting up the proverbial umbrellas!!!!

Auld-Yin said:

Yes I would if the police are mainting a news blackout for a period and your phones tapped. Bliar is obviously losing it.

"This is from a man who is legally qualified as a solicitor!!!! "

Solicitor .... you sure? Megalomaniacal, ****, micromanaging crook with delusions of godhood perhaps!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
SLRboy said:
Auld-Yin said:

Yes I would if the police are mainting a news blackout for a period and your phones tapped. Bliar is obviously losing it.
Sarcasm just flies over your head dosen't it :safe:

Jesus wept, this is exactly the situation that unregistered prepaid mobile phones paid for with cash were made for. This government can't even get involved in a bit of nefarious skullduggery without f*cking it up royally. Pretty much what I've come to expect from them. How very disappointing, it's like they're not even making the effort any more.