BLiar Bush Bashing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Nov 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The new US president takes his closest colleagues out for a meal to celebrate their victory at a top Washington restaurant. Their waitress approaches their table to take their order; she is young and very attractive.

She asks Dick Cheney what he wants, and he requests the salad. "Very good, sir," she replies.

Next she takes the order from Condaleeza Rice, who asks for the monkfish. "An excellent choice, madam, " the waitress responds.

The next to order is Colin Powell who orders a steak. "Thank you, sir," smiled the waitress.

And turning to Bush she asks, "And what do you want,Mr. President?" Bush answers, "How about a quickie?" Taken aback, the waitress slaps him and says, "I'm shocked and disappointed in you. I thought you were committed to high principles and morality. I'm sorry I voted for you."

With that, the waitress departed in a huff. Cheney leans over to Bush, and says, "Mr. President, I believe that's pronounced quiche!''
  2. A tornado strikes the Rose Garden.

Pres. Bush, former Senate Majority Leader Newt Gingrich, and former president Bill Clinton are carried off to the land of Oz.

There, they meet the Wizard of Oz who agrees to grant each of them one wish.

Newt says: People accuse me of being a heartless bastard, so give me a heart. And it was done.

Pres. Bush says: People accuse me of being a little bit thick, so how about giving me a brain? And it was done.

Bill Clinton looked from side to side and, in a confidential tone, asked the Wizard: Where's Dorothy?