BLIAR back in the news talking shite again!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SpannerSpanker, Aug 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tony Blair Weighs Into The Debates On The Riots And Accuses Successors Of Not Understanding Causes | Politics | Sky News

I wish BLIAR would fuck off and die in a hole somewhere. The following is what he believes to be the reason for the recent riots, of course he isnt to blame is he... the maggot cunt!

___Writing in The Observer, former prime minister Mr Blair said suggestions that what happened shows Britain is in moral decline are nonsense.

"The big cause is the group of alienated, disaffected youth who are outside the social mainstream and who live in a culture at odds with any canons of proper behaviour," he claimed.

"The truth is that many of these people are from families that are profoundly dysfunctional, operating on completely different terms from the rest of society, either middle class or poor.

"This is a phenomenon of the late 20th century. You find it in virtually every developed nation."____

Personally i would say some of the below is the reason the country has declined, all of which happened when BLIAR was running the show funnily enough.

Signing up to the Euro Human Rights Act
    Wanting to sign up to EURO. Stopped by Brown.
    Illegal war in Iraq
    Needless war in Afghanistan
    Undermined the Police
    Starved army of equipment
    Spend spend spend to ruin the economy
    Uncontrolled immigration
    Destruction of UK with badly planned devolution
    Gave away Thatchers hard won rebate
    Lied and broke his word on referendum
  2. Any chance of you joining him, you fucking mong?
  3. Not really, but i am sure the hole he needs to die in is big enough to for two cunts! So why dont you join him cock cheese!
  4. B'Liar has always spoken sh*te....... He gave himself away when he opened his go and said... "I'm just an ordinary guy..!"

Alleged of course, this was not written by me.... and there's no truth in this matter.
  5. The matters about Blair's comments that you have posted in this thread have already been started in a debate elswhere on this site. I'm not going to bother myself looking for it but do a search numbnuts!
  6. That's really uncalled for and hurtful. You should be ashamed of yourself! I've reported you to the moderators.
    • Like Like x 2