bLiar - and the rest of his party - In or out?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Fugly, Jan 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Speaks for itself.

After bLiars recent comments, maybe this is a good time to judge how we feel about this parasite and his corrupt party (I think that just gave away which direction I voted!!)

The poll is REGARDLESS of who replaces Liarbour.

Do you want them to stay - or should they fcuk off. Simple as.

Feel free to vote without comment, unless your name is Sven, as we all know who you will be voting for.

2. I think they have been useless so i think another party should come in

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Also, in the light of RFUK's outstanding post

RFUK - Fantastic

I call upon all of you on this site, all of you who know full well the demands expected of you, all of you who know that the ultimate sacrifice may have to be paid, to simply click a button and express how much faith you have in our supposedly glorious leader.

I hope the results of this poll serve as a wake-up call to the government. It won't though, because there are none so deaf as those who refuse to listen.

Well listen to this, bLiar - you have seen the Army off once too often. There are soldiers who would quite happily throw their pension away if they ever came within punching range of you - and I am one of them.

[/rant] for now.

To be continued.

Edit for RFUK post link.

4. Blair and labour were ok at the beginning, but now he seems to be going down the biggest hill known to man and doesnt look like stopping

5. New Labour (what a piece of rebranding that was) have been in power for too long. Gone is the heady optimism of 1977, in comes the carrying of pagers and instantaneous warnings to stay 'on message'.

By contrast the Conservative tolerance of loveable eccentrics like Boris Johnson seems almost like a breath of fresh air. Now who'd have thought it?

(Mind you, Michael Howard did despatch Boris to Liverpool on that ridiculous 'I'm sorry' mission.)

6. They are complacent and ignore the voters, they are arrogant and will not listen to reason. This is what the Labour Party used to mean, a party that believes in an economy controlled by the state rather than by private individuals, and which represents the interests of the workers...

New Labour needs to go sooner rather than later.

7. but now it's an economy controlled by the state representing the interests of the non-workers.

8. Precisely. Peerages are the new currency.

9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Hung parliament is the way forward; keep these politicians out of mischief. Anything really serious happens Parliament can be dissolved, Royal Prerogative and withdraw to the Privy Council.

10. Should the poll be changed to read

against a wall
    at the end of a rope

that might give a clear indication of the strength of feeling of most people on this site.

11. In a chair with wires?
    dropping from a helichopper?
    Under a dripping tap?
    In a pig trough, bound and gagged?

12. Incompentant govermental departments led by an slimey egomaniac, These clowns are mismanaging the country, finiacially crippling the normal law abiding people with outrageous taxes. What have they done?? NHS on its knees, PC overkill, immigration issues, sold our servicemen down the river..the list is endless!!! ..NEW Labour are killing the UK .

Time for them to go NOW

13. Well a poll on the residents of a central London residence yesterday revealed that they feel bliar should remain in power until June now. It's a good job Gordon the Big Fat Jessie wouldn't have to don morning dress to meet the Queen - his manservant would be back and forwards to Moss Bros. like a fidler's elbow

14. Seems so long ago now when so many people asked;
    "Were you up for Portillo?"

Ten years later are they asking each other:
    "Are you up for Iran?"

15. This one's easy...

OUT OUT OUT

Go to Jail, do not pass go, do not collect £200

SLR (Not to be confused with SLR Boy).