Bleeps on the Skive

elovabloke

ADC
If any of you are in here many thanks for supporting such a great day. 32 bleeps in the same place at once and not one whing. The final total for Help 4 Heroes looks like getting closer to £5000 and not the £4000 originaly stated.

Cheers boys.

Sorry elovabloke, i'm a little out of touch. What/where was the event. And have you got a higher res copy of that photo, wanted to see if there was anyone i recognised.

Boney

elovabloke

ADC
Help for Heroes charity golf day held at Saunton Golf Club. 116 mostley serving & ex serving guys. 33 Bleeps from Blandford & Bulford made the effort.

Obviously Friday is still POETS day (nothing changes), but leaving at 0630 hrs is taking the p*ss.

elovabloke said:
Help for Heroes charity golf day held at Saunton Golf Club. 116 mostley serving & ex serving guys. 33 Bleeps from Blandford & Bulford made the effort.

Obviously Friday is still POETS day (nothing changes), but leaving at 0630 hrs is taking the p*ss.
You get a day off, knocking little white balls around and you still whinge?

There really is no pleasing some people!

I suppose it wouldn't be the sigs board if there wasn't some sort of whinging going on! :D

elovabloke

ADC
Jimima_Shark said:
elovabloke said:

You get a day off, knocking little white balls around and you still whinge?

There really is no pleasing some people!

I suppose it wouldn't be the sigs board if there wasn't some sort of whinging going on! :D
But I did rob them of all their cash - rich buggers.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jockaneese RLC 6
EX_STAB The NAAFI Bar 89
S Officers 25