Bleep tests?

no but a good level to aim for is level 11 on a 20m test. Once you are achieveing that consistently then 1.5 mile sub 10mins is a piece of cake. Hope that helps

illbeamonkeysoon said:
no but a good level to aim for is level 11 on a 20m test. Once you are achieveing that consistently then 1.5 mile sub 10mins is a piece of cake. Hope that helps
I'd Stongly disagree. Level 11 on a bleep test is very easy. Even people who struggle on bpfa can achieve that.

illbeamonkeysoon said:
I'd Stongly disagree. Level 11 on a bleep test is very easy. Even people who struggle on bpfa can achieve that.

I agree that it is an easy level to achieve but lets face it a mile and a half isn't exactly taxing! I've worked on the level 11 basis for ages and never steered me wrong. To be honest the bleep test is a really bad training aid (as my back can tell you) due to the consistent high level of dynamic impact on your hips, knees and ankles....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Krazy_Ivan Royal Signals 0
Sundog The NAAFI Bar 6
AlphaKennyThing RLC 3