Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleep test score requirements

S7015642F

Clanker
Level 7: Junior entry
Level 7.2: Royal logistics corps, corps of army music, intelligence corps, army air corps, royal electrical and mechanical engineers, royal signals, army medical services and adjutant generals corps
7.9: Royal artillery, royal engineers
8.7: Infantry and royal armoured corps inc juniors
11.6: Paras inc juniors

Wow! Thats some change! I remember the last time I did one I had to reach 9.2. I was in the 40+ age group and in the MPGS!!!

Join the police 5.4 once a year (England and Wales- Police Scotland is higher and PSNI do some sort of obstacle course I think)

Join the police 5.4 once a year (England and Wales- Police Scotland is higher and PSNI do some sort of obstacle course I think)

I remember having a good chuckle at a Police friend of mine bitching about the bleep test ( level 6 I seem to recall )

Away back in the midst of time, myself and a friend ( also a serving soldier ) were arrested and charged with various offences ( we were both innocent )

It actually went to Court :D :D

Rather fat Police Sgt gives his evidence '' I saw the accused leaving the scene, gave chase and arrested them :D:D

My erstwhile colleague, who at the age of 18 / 19 and fit as f**k jumped up and said '' Your Honour, I do not wish to be disrespectful to the Sgt, but that fat c**t couldn't catch me if I was pissed, never mind sober ''

Case thrown out.

NB.

We both happened to walk past the scene of said incident, but knew nothing of it apart from a load of Police cars.

Level 7: Junior entry
Level 7.2: Royal logistics corps, corps of army music, intelligence corps, army air corps, royal electrical and mechanical engineers, royal signals, army medical services and adjutant generals corps
7.9: Royal artillery, royal engineers
8.7: Infantry and royal armoured corps inc juniors
11.6: Paras inc juniors

The last time I did one I had to hit 9.10, which I did and I weren't half as fit as I am now.

Tubbs_1966

Swinger
I’m confused, I did a practice one and reached level 8 but do you reach the line at the beep then wait for the next one before you go again?

CivPlod were on the 1.5 miler BFT for some, and now the beep test is 5.4 annually for all, but this is just a snapshot for the organisation's health. A 50 year old mother of three still has to do it, along with the 19 year old racing snakes. There's a sliding scale upwards, dependent on role: armed forced entry to buildings requires 10.5 minimum and there's men in their 50's caning that.

The_Duke

LE
CivPlod were on the 1.5 miler BFT for some, and now the beep test is 5.4 annually for all, but this is just a snapshot for the organisation's health. A 50 year old mother of three still has to do it, along with the 19 year old racing snakes. There's a sliding scale upwards, dependent on role: armed forced entry to buildings requires 10.5 minimum and there's men in their 50's caning that.
How fascinating. Anything for army recruitment topics?

Thank you, Duke, but two posts out of eleven were about Plod beeps so I thought I'd drop that in for balance, is all. Do make it invisible with your Mod eraser if you like, it won't harm the thread.

Latest Threads