Blazing Angels for Xbox

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by bigjarofwasps, Aug 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys,

Is anyone good with getting cheats to work? I`m a total biff I can never get any top work on any game, yet 6 year olds manage no worries!!!!!

I`ve got these three, but the only one that seems to work is the getting all the missions one, has anyone else tried them, how do you know when the cheat has been successful?

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII Cheat: Increase Weapons Damage
    Pause the game. Hold down LEFT TRIGGER and enter WHITE BUTTON, WHITE BUTTON, BLACK BUTTON. Then hold down RIGHT TRIGGER and quickly press BLACK BUTTON, BLACK BUTTON, WHITE BUTTON.
    Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII Cheat: Get All Campaign Missions and Planes
    At the main menu hold down LEFT TRIGGER and RIGHT TRIGGER and then enter X, WHITE BUTTON, BLACK BUTTON, Y, Y, BLACK BUTTON, WHITE BUTTON, X.
    Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII Cheat: God Mode
    First pause game pla. Hold down left trigger,then enter X, Y, Y, X. Then hold down R trigger and enter Y, X, X, Y.

Basically I`m stuck on the sink the Jap fleet at Midway, I`ve nearly smashed my Xbox, numerous times, trying to do this level. So I thought I`d use the cheats to get past it, but the bloody things don`t work.

If you`ve managed to get them to work, does the Xbox say cheat enabled or something so you know that there activated?

Please help!!!!!!!!

2. I`ve also found these, but I can be @@@@@@@ if I can get the @@@@@@ things to work...........

Invincibility: While playing the game, (in any mode) pause the game, hold L, then enter, X, Y, Y, X, then let go of L and hold R, and enter Y, X, X, Y. You will see that the code has been activated at the top of the screen if entered correctly.

Increased Gun Damage: Hold L, press Whitex2, Black, Hold R, press Blackx2, White.

All Aircraft: At the Main Menu- Hold L and R, enter X, White, Black, Yx2, Black, White, X.

P.S. All of these cheats work! I use them every day, several times a day!
    It's really great for those missions where you get overrunned by fighters and what not. Enjoy!

Can anyone give me an idiots guilde as to how to get cheats to @@@@@@ work!!!!!!!!!!

3. Ok Ok have susted out the cheats, what a @@@@ about!!!!!

Right Guadle Canal level, you`ve killed all the Japs hitting the beaches, you`ve killed all the Jap plans, next the Jap navy needs thrashing.....
    Your wing man is babbling on about needing a bomber......where the @@@@ hell is the bomber, I can be @@@@@ if I can find it. I ended up sinking the ships with my machine gun (using a cheat), but having run out of Japs to kill, and the level still not ended, what the @@@@@@ hell are you supposed to do???????????

I @@@@@@@@ HATE MY XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The cheats don`t ******* work!!!!!!!!!!!! You still get shot down by the Jap ships even with the cheats on. The bomb things is ******* shit, you either miss the target all together, or the bomb won`t arm.

Its a ******* SHIT game that DON¬T buy, it unless you like screaming at the XBOX, or smashing it or your controllers to ******* bits!!!!!!!!!!