Blatter... what a chump.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bigeye, Nov 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No one cares about the blantant corruption within FIFA so who gives a toss if he offends the darkies?
  2. I think even he realizes he's gone a bit too far this time. The daft, greedy old megalomaniac twat
  3. I dont think he has, I seem to remember an incident where a foreigner (Possibly a jock) player got sent off for calling a English player an English ****. Racist? Only if you are the sort of bloke who sees racism everywhere. Things are always said in the heat of the moment (a great manner of insults not just anything connected to race).

The only people who seem to be outraged (according to sky) are a few brits no one else (as yet) cares.
  4. wait out.
  5. It's kicking a bladder of air around, nothing more. I've heard all sorts of racial vilification during a game of unit murder ball which has led to fisticuffs on the beach but it ended there. People are too precious by half. Blatter is right this time, it should be left on the field with a hand shake. Interference by non-sport authority [police/human rights/pc twats/multiculture big-chipped shoulder agenda merchants] should stfu.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Someone will tell me next that football isn't fixed and millions of dollars isn't changing hands daily on rigged scores, cards, throw ins and 'in play' scams.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. And see all those poor "hurt feeling type" lawyers out of work? Never happen.
  8. All these stupid racist allegations in English football always seem to be some foreigner blaming another foreigner that he's foreign.

You cannot say a single thing in todays society that will not offend somebody.
  9. I find that very offensive.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Is that like being a dude, who is playing a dude, disguised as a dude?
    Have you gone full retard?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Old Blatter can handle plenty of media hype & pressure regarding this latest goof, look how he dealt with the press over the last Fifa corruption crisis,

"Crisis, what Crisis"?

He regards himself as Untouchable...along with arrogance, etc.
  12. He appears to be right in that assumption.
  13. Him and Platini both. About time they both found a new home....preferably 6 feet under and nowhere near football.

Had FIFA taken the same line as the RFU years ago and capped player wages and transfer fees, football might still be affordable for the average joe.
  14. If the average Joe wasnt a ******* moron who pays 40 quid for a shirt that will be out of date at the end of the season, or tried supporting their local teams instead of whoever is top of the league or stop paying Sky a fortune to watch a few premiership games. You'll find top flight football will become affordable again.