Blatter... what a chump.

No one cares about the blantant corruption within FIFA so who gives a toss if he offends the darkies?

I think even he realizes he's gone a bit too far this time. The daft, greedy old megalomaniac twat

I think even he realizes he's gone a bit too far this time. The daft, greedy old megalomaniac twat
I dont think he has, I seem to remember an incident where a foreigner (Possibly a jock) player got sent off for calling a English player an English ****. Racist? Only if you are the sort of bloke who sees racism everywhere. Things are always said in the heat of the moment (a great manner of insults not just anything connected to race).

The only people who seem to be outraged (according to sky) are a few brits no one else (as yet) cares.

I dont think he has, I seem to remember an incident where a foreigner (Possibly a jock) player got sent off for calling a English player an English ****. Racist? Only if you are the sort of bloke who sees racism everywhere. Things are always said in the heat of the moment (a great manner of insults not just anything connected to race).

The only people who seem to be outraged (according to sky) are a few brits no one else (as yet) cares.
wait out.

It's kicking a bladder of air around, nothing more. I've heard all sorts of racial vilification during a game of unit murder ball which has led to fisticuffs on the beach but it ended there. People are too precious by half. Blatter is right this time, it should be left on the field with a hand shake. Interference by non-sport authority [police/human rights/pc twats/multiculture big-chipped shoulder agenda merchants] should stfu.

It's kicking a bladder of air around, nothing more. I've heard all sorts of racial vilification during a game of unit murder ball which has led to fisticuffs on the beach but it ended there. People are too precious by half. Blatter is right this time, it should be left on the field with a hand shake. Interference by non-sport authority [police/human rights/pc twats/multiculture big-chipped shoulder agenda merchants] should stfu.
And see all those poor "hurt feeling type" lawyers out of work? Never happen.

All these stupid racist allegations in English football always seem to be some foreigner blaming another foreigner that he's foreign.

You cannot say a single thing in todays society that will not offend somebody.

All these stupid racist allegations in English football always seem to be some foreigner blaming another foreigner that he's foreign.

You cannot say a single thing in todays society that will not offend somebody.
Is that like being a dude, who is playing a dude, disguised as a dude?
Have you gone full retard?

Old Blatter can handle plenty of media hype & pressure regarding this latest goof, look how he dealt with the press over the last Fifa corruption crisis,

"Crisis, what Crisis"?

He regards himself as Untouchable...along with arrogance, etc.

Him and Platini both. About time they both found a new home....preferably 6 feet under and nowhere near football.

Had FIFA taken the same line as the RFU years ago and capped player wages and transfer fees, football might still be affordable for the average joe.

Him and Platini both. About time they both found a new home....preferably 6 feet under and nowhere near football.

Had FIFA taken the same line as the RFU years ago and capped player wages and transfer fees, football might still be affordable for the average joe.
If the average Joe wasnt a ******* moron who pays 40 quid for a shirt that will be out of date at the end of the season, or tried supporting their local teams instead of whoever is top of the league or stop paying Sky a fortune to watch a few premiership games. You'll find top flight football will become affordable again.

Top flight football will never be affordable whilst the clubs can pay the players whatever they like, after all, they have to recoup the cost somewhere!!! Lets face it, who in the world deserves a £120,000 a week salary??? Where else are they going to get the money from if not from sponsorship, Sky, and average Joe? Clubs rely on supporters buying merchandise for over inflated costs, match tickets that cost more than the average cost of filling a car and all the other shite you buy for being a supporter.
If FIFA had salary and transfer capped years ago, football matches would not cost on average for tickets etc £100 plus per game!

If the average Joe wasnt a ******* moron who pays 40 quid for a shirt that will be out of date at the end of the season, or tried supporting their local teams instead of whoever is top of the league or stop paying Sky a fortune to watch a few premiership games. You'll find top flight football will become affordable again.
What he said,,

It makes me laugh that the 'same' supporters who were so outraged & booed & hissed etc at the England football team in the World Cup, then when they returned to the UK those same 'fickle' fans carry on if nothing had happened, if they were so outraged then 'stop' going to games, paying Sky for Football, then first the Premiership would have a rethink then,

Then again Football is a Business not a game to the powers at be...

No one cares about the blantant corruption within FIFA so who gives a toss if he offends the darkies?
You wouldn't say that if every racist comment was followed by. Swift left hook then you pink skin bitches would be complain wanting to do something.

I support my local team which charges between £14-16 to sit. My team is Blue Square Premier league. Hardly a pittance. What's that got to do with Blatter anyway?

Why does Rio Ferdinand's opinion of Blatter matter - is it 'cos he's black? Surely that's racist too.

I think the old duffer wasn't spouting total gibberish for a change, if it's handbags at dawn between a couple over overpaid prima donna's then they are going to exchange insults & insults denigrate the other party.

It'd be racist to go in studs first another player because of the colour of their skin, not to refer to it in a heated exchange because they went in studs first as you had the ball.