Blatter in the clear, who'd have thought it?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by postman_twit, May 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No surprises there then.Trebles all round!

2. So, instead of the long overdue investigation into football corruption, it's going to be business as usual. If there was any justice Russia and Qatar would be stripped of the world cup and the competition would be rerun again. Not because I particularly want England to get it ( I don't) but because I hate seeing the cheating twats benefit from the corruption.

3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I think the decision should stand as Qatar will be a shambles but too late to show on the current mob, they should ban the insider trading which goes on as they reckon most of the hooky tickets come out of fifa with warner accounting for 40% of them. that would soon scare them away into some other corrupt field.

None of them give a toss about football (probably even less than me) and are just administrators in it for the money and prestige of being able to reduce world leaders to fawning simpletons (or was that just us?)

scrap the whole thing and start again, same for the IOC

4. Grumblegrunt

and the batley womens institute historical reenactment society.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Football in general and FIFA in particular,is irredeemably corrupt.Does it matter? Not to me.It's a terrible game and far from 'beautiful' as is alleged.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OK now this is all sorted can we just get down to proper business of determining which of the ONE candidates is most suitable to the job. OK we need someone who is corupt, only thinks about himself, no knowledge of football, someone who isnt interested in footballers, fans or improving the game....I VOTE FOR BLATTER...might even put a quid each way on him

7. Grumblegrunt

they should put that panorama reporter in the job.

8. Low cloud must have prevented me seeing the pink, porcine creatures going by at tree top level.

9. I'll vote for Blair.

10. It would appear that major FIFA sponsors-Coke and Adidas-have said that the present problems at FIFA are not good.Clearly if FIFA loses such sponsors,they may have problems finding large ones to take their place.This MAY bring FIFA to it's senses,but don't hold your breath!

11. its football a game played by people who cant dress themselfs, or are busy raping underage girls and taking out injunctions to stop there WAGs gong to the police to report broken jaws

football stopped being a game for normal people when Man United dropped the Football Club from there badge and started payign a shaved gorrilla 200K a week to **** grannys

12. Even the English FA didn't have the balls to endorse the anti-corruption candidate who was trying to get official endorsement. They have 'abstained on principle'. That must have Blatter shaking in his boots!!!What's the worst thing that he could have done in response, not give us the World Cup?

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I never thought I would ever say "I love Australia" but hey, I ******* love Australia.

*Link thing*

Can we have our money back too, FIFA?