Blatant plagiarism!!!!

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Tartan_Terrier, Dec 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Browsing on Rum Ration last night, I was surprised to find this:

Which I had originally posted here:

A bit more browsing of the same user's profile found this:

Originally posted here:

Apart from hammering a sharpened telegraph pole up his anus, or using him as a moving target on range days, what can be done to prevent this kind of thing?
  2. It's hardly 'academic theft', you being a bit of a nugget and all that, is it?
  3. True, true, but no matter what it's virtues, or lack thereof, 'tis still mine, and the other one is still Convoy's, and said naval numpty had no right to nick them.

One more thing, as a Scotsman I prefer the term McNugget!
  4. I had the same problem with one William Shakespeare.
  5. Sue the barsteward, put some money in the lawyers deep pockets. Failing that, add a copyright addendum to all your posts. :wink:
  6. It's a small pic of a bloke in a navy? t-shirt.

Is he a copyright hitman?
  7. Ooopps try agin I've re-edited it
  8. Yes indeed, a timely reminder of the gayness of all things naval.

Why were you searching for male cheerleaders though?
  9. T_T said

In my pervated mind, he is.
  10. Did you copywrite protect your work? I cut and paste all the time and what matters is virtue, or lack thereof, and the work is mine. I`m sure I`ve heard that somewhere before? Deja Vu perhaps?
  11. I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

I have many virtues, I am patient, and kind to animals. What does that have to do with anything?

The work is yours???? What are you trying to say?

"Will the real Slim Shady please stand up"

What have you heard before?

What was your deja-vu experience?

Cutting and pasting is fine, but normal people give a source, or say "I found this on the internet", this is acceptable. Pretending that you wrote things that you didn't is not.
  12. Maybe that`s because I cut and pasted your text into my text and turned it into Gobbledegook. Its late I know :)

On a serious note, this has been happening for eons, why not PM him, call him a plagarising b*stard and see if he reproduces that :twisted:

No one has plagarised me, but maybe that`s because I write a load of shite :D