Blast pants!!! Yes really!!!

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by muhandis89, Aug 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard all about them today, my first thought was - how much more (or less - yeah right) will you sweat in them?

2. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

what would you rather have? sweaty nads **and** a full set of meat and two, or stay cool and risk damage to the family jewels?

3. Give me meat and two veg any day! I'd rather sweaty nad's for 6 months than no nad's if i stepped on something it would be bad enough losing legs never mind you manhood.

4. Great, horse, door and bolt for many. At least the MoD has finally accepted there is aa problem.

5. might stop a bit of shrapnel or slow a round down but i dont reckon it would make that much difference if you set off an IED!
    sweaty nads and an extra 2 kilos of talc to stop crotch rot!

6. I just wish i'd seen the look on the lads face when she said "What we really need to do is test them"

7. one of my blokes lost his bollox and part of his co.ck last tour and only lost a foot and got half of his nose taken by the plate i reckon he would have had his co.ck had he had those badgers on.

8. thats the thing with IED's they arent designed to hit a certain spot ! depends on how big,where your stood and terrain i suppose!
    like dingerr pointed out ! its a game of catch up but they will just make bigger and better devices
    just double the size of the device and all they will find is the pants!

9. But surely
    "the pants haven't been built that can take the job on!"
    Woof.

10. About time.
    What about a level III soft cricket box over the top.
    Looks bloody good.

11. What about the Plate the Americans have for their groin on their CBA. How much does that screw up your mobility?

12. As someone who make body armour, i find these a total joke. The restriction of movement and heat/sweaty balls must be totally pants (lol)

13. There's no restriction of movement - they're like mesh cycle shorts really, but with soft kevlar cloth material where it counts.