Blast from the past! Ref: "Help needed with dissertation"

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by, Jan 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Firstly, a quick thankyou to all who contributed on my previous thread, your help was invaluable.

The dissertation process for me is three fold, and parts one and two (research proposal and a literature review) have been completed, with three,
    the disseration itself having to be completed by mid-May.

I thought having completed the research proposal and the literature review, that some of you may find them vaguely interesting and any critique or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Title: Revising the British Armour Debate: Challenges Facing British Armour in the 21st Century.

Research Proposal:

Literature Review:

Note: my computer uses microsoft works, which is unreadable by MSWord, I have saved the file in .rtf format which should open on both

2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Get yourself openoffice & then you can read everything:
  3. I'd second that. Open Office was a bit of a revelation for me. A free office suite that is better than Works. Has a presentation package (think PowerPoint) and you can create .pdf file for free also. Midnight Fox: give it a try and if you don't like it, remove it.
  4. I'll give it a whirl, thanks for the heads up

5. Do you want criticisms of your formatting? There are a number of basic mistakes I see - but you may already know about these.

And your literature review link has stopped working.
  6. sorry about the formatting, but it was a rushed copy to get on the internet....the submitted edition was much more pretty I assure you!

I'll try and get the diss up when its done in a month or so...