Blaspheming in Barnsley

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arters, Jun 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Barnsley Police are to introduce on the spot fines of £80 for anyone caught using bad Language.

A Spokesman said "We are fcuking sick of foul mouthed cnuts fcuking swearing in the

fcuking Town Centre, we must stop these twats as it is giving this shitty dump a fcuking

bad name, so you cnuts have been fcuking warned"

No change there, then???

2. HHH

HHH LE

I wish you two Fcukin cnuts, would make up ur fcukin minds, which fcukin thread we're fcukin supposed to fcukin read, about this fcukin swearin fcukin ban! cause I'm fcukin con-fcukin-fused,

Yours,
    The Most Reverend,
    HHH

3. I was in Barnsley the other week and saw a young mother (mid 20's, so for Barnsley it's practically middle aged) telling off her son. One of the portlier denizens of town stopped her and shouted "Don't f@cking speak to your kid like that, what kind of F@cking parent are you?"

Made me giggle

4. Why don't they cut out the middle man and give the dole money straight to the council?

And fcuk cnut t!t bollocks as it's NAAFI.

5. The last time I was accosted in Barnsley, the miscreant opened proceedings with "I'll fight thy for a bob", which I thought was quite polite.

I hadn't realised that standards of yobbery had fallen so low in today's Barnsley.

6. Yes, did the fat cnut who said it give a right wallop round the Listening Flap, if not you must have been in Rotherham, mighty posh, there, doncha know.