Blaspheming in Barnsley

Barnsley Police are to introduce on the spot fines of £80 for anyone caught using bad Language.

A Spokesman said "We are fcuking sick of foul mouthed cnuts fcuking swearing in the

fcuking Town Centre, we must stop these twats as it is giving this shitty dump a fcuking

bad name, so you cnuts have been fcuking warned"

No change there, then???

I wish you two Fcukin cnuts, would make up ur fcukin minds, which fcukin thread we're fcukin supposed to fcukin read, about this fcukin swearin fcukin ban! cause I'm fcukin con-fcukin-fused,

Yours,
The Most Reverend,
HHH

I was in Barnsley the other week and saw a young mother (mid 20's, so for Barnsley it's practically middle aged) telling off her son. One of the portlier denizens of town stopped her and shouted "Don't f@cking speak to your kid like that, what kind of F@cking parent are you?"

Made me giggle

The last time I was accosted in Barnsley, the miscreant opened proceedings with "I'll fight thy for a bob", which I thought was quite polite.

I hadn't realised that standards of yobbery had fallen so low in today's Barnsley.

I was in Barnsley the other week and saw a young mother (mid 20's, so for Barnsley it's practically middle aged) telling off her son. One of the portlier denizens of town stopped her and shouted "Don't f@cking speak to your kid like that, what kind of F@cking parent are you?"

Made me giggle
Yes, did the fat cnut who said it give a right wallop round the Listening Flap, if not you must have been in Rotherham, mighty posh, there, doncha know.

Latest Threads