Blar: do the job for us.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4247500.stm

Highly esteemed, learned mr.Blair has said the UN must take a lead in promoting democracy and fighting terrorism.

"The UN can be the instrument of achieving the global will of the people. It must give leadership on terrorism.
I doubt that UN would agree to be a terrorist leader, though sometimes anti-terrorist methods look like terrorist ones.

"There is not and never can be any justification, any excuse, any cause that accepts the random slaughter of the innocent. Wherever it happens, whoever is responsible we stand united in condemnation."
Do you think that our American or Israeli friends are affraid? I doubt. And what if person(s) responsible would not be established? I suppose there would not be a condemnation in this case. Case of innocent Iraqi civilian who was slaughered in Birith custody springs in mind.

Billy Liar said:
"There is not and never can be any justification, any excuse, any cause that accepts the random slaughter of the innocent. Wherever it happens, whoever is responsible we stand united in condemnation."

Except in Northern Ireland, where Mr Bliar has managed to successfully curb his disapprobation of terrorists in order to release those convicted of the random slaughter of innocents from prison, and to negotiate with and appease the organisations responsible.

Bliar is an utter hypocrite - just the man to be speaking at the UN, then.

Latest Threads