BLANDFORD - The G Spot, vault or whatever theyre calling it

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Higround, Feb 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know I know weve heard more than enough about Blandford but im off there for a few days soon and I was just wondering if the spot is open during the week becuase id like to see that clatty old sh1thole one more time
  2. Hang your head in shame and have a good word with yourself :!: :!: :!: :!:

Its still the same shit hole its always been! The only thing thats changed is the staff.
  3. Yea but you didn't answer my question, im only there weds-fri and there is no fcuking way im staying in Blandford a second longer than I have to
  4. It was shut a couple of weeks ago on thursday night, and on the friday it was so tonk...words cannot do it justice!
  5. Wounder, you have to love the clatty place tho. Oh the memories, ah well looks like I won't get to see the place on more time.

Anyway cheers, MOD feel free to delete this crap thread
  6. MOD's make this thread a sticky so Higround hangs his head in shame everytime he logs on
  7. The place has died a death, I was there a few weeks ago on a friday. I am NOT exagerrating, including the staff, there were 10 people there!! Most likely a result of Tiffs opening later etc.
  8. It has gone forever, totally closed and boarded up.
    Its about time, that is the worst drinking establishment i have ever been in.
  9. how can u say that! when i was there as a young pup in the factory it was ace! where else could u get pissed on a fiver and cop off with the fit pti's (bobby b was not one of the fit ones by the way)!! is he still there? :lol: oh the memories!!
  10. bobby b was a legend..

you have definately fuct it now boys (in a welsh accent)

glad the spot has gone... it was poo
  11. I was in the block with 'bobby b'. (at least i think its the same bloke) went to bassingbourne rather quickly from blandford. allegedly too much interaction with the female phase 2's. have heard he was confronted with similar problems at bassingbourne.
    What a bloke he was morals no fear of rejection, just bounce onto the next!!!!

Being a bouncer at tiffs and the spot gave him a slight advantage in certain situations. ah the spot...................memories of one of the local 'ladies' and her chant of 'come and play'.............................brrrrrrrrrrrrr scary!!!!
  12. My little sister goes there every week so i assume it's the crapest place on earth, i'm so glad i moved away from that town.
  13. Let's face it Blandford is a dump of a town anyway!!!!
  14. Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The G-Spot or Vaults as its now called is closed for the time being. Its not known yet whether ity is opening again or they are going to burn the Shit Hole down.
  15. They can't burn it, if that carpet goes up it'll take half of Dorset with it.