Blandford NAAFI Shop - Fat annoying guy

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by ThankyouPlease, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody else think that the fat bloke who works in the shop (the one with man boobs) is getting fatter, more obnoxious and annoying with every day that passes?
  2. Maybe it's because he has to put up with you gobby, chav cunt bleeps every day. Do one you whining cunt.
  3. Look on the bright side, he'll still be there long after you finish your course and have left for sunnier climes
  4. And probably still be there when you get back on your Class 1 just to annoy you again! And there still won't be a thing you can do about it!

5. Wind your neck in you numpty. You might be working there soon.
  6. Used to be an old guy Sid who worked the NAAFI bar back in the days when pubs closed occasionally, and ergo Sid did some trade.
    Suffice to say like most NAAFI employees he was OK, and as a bonus none of us tried to slip him one. Don't forget, there can be some obnoxious cnuts in uniform as well.
  7. A different Sid I'm afraid, this guy was white, and called Double Diamond (that long ago) Drill & Duties. He was in his fifties then. IMHO anyone who gives me beer, is by definition, a decent sort.
  8. Yeah but, he charges £5.05 for a packet of 20 L&B!

Fat, a knob and a robbing bastward :twisted:
  9. HTB, Report sick ASAP, I think you've caught Chav! :D
  10. Market Forces! Shop Elsewhere....
  11. Don't upset him mate, you will get 12 Battalion of the Kings Guard, Space Marines after you. Lots of little lead (extremely well painted) figures kicking your door down.
    Remember saying good morning when its actually evening means your crazy, wild and interesting.
  12. Of course as Blandford camp is along the high street!

I remember when they ran a complaints book in the shop, it was pages of NAAFI Staff are fat ugly slags...
  13. Okay I smoke L&B :oops:

However, cigs bought from tax-free place :wink:
  14. you wouldnt think he wanted your money the way he grunts at you
  15. Ha Ha!

I was only there for the day earlier this year & he did that to me. As soon as I saw the title of the thread I knew it was him.

Fat F*cking Cnut! :D