Blandford Mess Ball

Just wondering if anyone knows who is in charge of mess committee at Blandford for this years Balls. I had previously created a Jimmy ice sculpture, SA80 and Soldier holding SA80 in ice for the Christmas ball. For any future balls there is a minimum 20% Forces Discount available. Images below:

Actually they melt, but very slowly - usually take about 6-8hrs for the luge to become unusable. You can chip bits off for drinks but better to pour the vodka through the channel inside the ice , chilling as it goes, then catching it in your mouth at the other end. The Signals one pictured, the hole fior the vodka goes through the leg but. Sometimes i do it through the barrel of the sa80. Get nicely drunk on these ;)

We had a vodka luge at a party once. I have to say it took a while for the 1st person to jump on it, but once the 1st shot had been downed it became a real hit.

We had a vodka luge at a party once. I have to say it took a while for the 1st person to jump on it, but once the 1st shot had been downed it became a real hit.
Thats true Smudger, and often there's a 'harcore' group who stick to the luge trying to outdo each other. I've had a go a fair few times with even flaming sambuca- very nice at the time. Just come out of the freezer having carved a female torso and a hand and bottle - someones going to have a good time tonight.

Can you make one of these for the ACF mess?

They'll be drinking yoghurt out of it.
I think your plan make come unstuck when the yoghurt freezes inside. However we can do one like this and there is a way to get the yoghurt to dribble out - pm me details if you want a cost.?
Anyway we do a better luge which is the full torso with abs and everithing on large side - a hit with the ladies. Or a half female half male one - keeps all happy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Biffta112 Royal Signals 20
SgtSlaughter Royal Signals 12
S Royal Signals 1