Blandford block leave dates??

Is there an Opsec issue here?

I saw the thread, and as the father of JS due to start his phase 2 (Trade Training) in August, I thought the dates would be useful to me too.

If it's Opsec, then fair enough - I've been out a while - but otherwise, why give bone answers to a legit question?

Reasons for asking the question pretty much summed up by the response from mamontogo.
Likewise, if there is an Opsec issue here, forget it.
Been out a while myself, and dont really have any Sigs based contacts. Thought Id ask the question on here.

Easter is AD 19 Mar - FP 26 Mar. Apart from that its xmas! get your leave in as and when you can, or carry loads over like the rest of us here.

mamontgo said:
Is there an Opsec issue here?

I saw the thread, and as the father of JS due to start his phase 2 (Trade Training) in August, I thought the dates would be useful to me too.

If it's Opsec, then fair enough - I've been out a while - but otherwise, why give bone answers to a legit question?
It really does depend on what trade and what course they are on as each course has specific "training breaks" but I do have the grant leave dates for all Phase 2 trainees until March next year.

Course programmes are not done that far in advance.
PM with details if you want more info

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V The Intelligence Cell 5
G Royal Signals 45
E Royal Signals 25