Blame the Police??? or choices and parenting??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RST, Oct 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RST

RST Swinger

2. What are your thoughts on it?

3. Asparagus makes my piss smell all funny.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If I wind you up will you send me a death threat?

5. RST

RST Swinger

I think that she is a fat, dripping, no mark whore who is trying to lay blame everywhere but at her own door.

The way she talks does not garner my sympathies.

She spawned a whelp who could not make a sensible decision to save her life and, I believe, her mother was her role model.

What has happened to society?? Can peeps not govern their own lives anymore?

6. I she a Scouser? If not it doesn't matter

7. Odd that. My piss makes asparagus taste funny.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Personally I think it's tragic.

This is the worst attempt at starting a thread I have seen on this site, the OP should be ashamed and write out
    "I must make more effort when starting threads" ten thousand times, longhand, in chalk, on the side of a west country shit house, as penance, before attempting to start another.

9. So many answers so little space

Down to parenting, choices the police in that order. I knew right from wrong as a sprog. My first option as plod with a young scrote was tell them to go home and fess up to their parents first then escalate it from their. Was stumped one time in the 80's when a 5yo said his parents hates pigs. For a many the role of parenting has been taken over by the tv. kids have little or no boundaries growing up, not all just the ones that seem to go wrong.

Sugar puffs make your piss smell better, even scarier eat a load of beetroot, then forget . It's a shocker when your your piss is bright red in the morning but quite funny when you remember what you ate the night before. To recreate event suggest using rohypnol for dessert.

For some reason scousers don't like being branded thieving even if you do say they are being funny when they do it. So to promote harmony I suggest a Scousers are law abiding day.

Lastly who do you have to wind up for a death threat

10. RST

RST Swinger

Death threats???

"I WILL find you AND I WILL kill you"

Happy?

If your lucky I WILL torture you first

11. Done,

Tremble between your sheets 2nite MoFo, I'm fucking watching U!!!!

12. Much obliged

13. My Pleasure!

14. Can i have a Threat of Death for being a no mark civy wanker?

15. No