Blake's 7

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Whiskybreath, Apr 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jo Brand?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Like a lot! LOL
  3. You're a very sick man. But on second thoughts...
  4. I had a slight thing about her, nice legs as I recall, but it was a long time ago ~ any update pics? Or should I just remember the good days?
  5. True story, back in 78/9 I went to a fancy dress party held by a couple of gay friends. There was Servalan in full kit looking very fuckable. The hosts were kind enough to let me know that the costume was genuine, but the person wearing it had only borrowed it from the wardrobe dept where he worked.
  6. Have you ever seen the badly scripted half arsed low budget airtime filling mind rotting drivel that the Syfy Channel produce?

Should be a perfect fit.
  7. You're worrying me now!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It was the lovely Glynis Barber that did it for me - top totty.
  9. A fancy for Servalan is a crucial pschological indicator for Servile Gimp syndrome, sufferers are often to be found being thrashed or licking boots in flats on or near Baker street. The late Duke of Windsor and Max Mosely are perhaps the best known victims, I wouldn't like to have to pay for the therapy!
  10. Keeley Hawes (AKA Alex Drake from Ashes to ashes)

Sent via Tapatalk HD
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Do you think Sigourney Weaver would cost too much [pay per view?]?
  12. Yes, ok, but the guns are cool. tumblr_lxpvf78g3e1qj81fdo1_500.jpg Plastic. It's the future.
  13. I'm still waiting for an updated photo ~ bet its quite scary

14. Oh yes. Good call.