Blairs use of 32 Squadron.

Well this one is interesting. Tony as we all well know thinks he owns the Aircraft of 32 Squadron (Queens Flight)

Here is something I found under the Freedom of informtion act:

18 Oct 2000 BAe 146 Heathrow - Glasgow £1,194.00!!!! Thats what it cost the tax payer.

Now below is what BA will charge for the exact same journey:

£ 80.70

india-juliet said:
Well this one is interesting. Tony as we all well know thinks he owns the Aircraft of 32 Squadron (Queens Flight)

Here is something I found under the Freedom of informtion act:

18 Oct 2000 BAe 146 Heathrow - Glasgow £1,194.00!!!! Thats what it cost the tax payer.

Now below is what BA will charge for the exact same journey:

£ 80.70
To be honest that is a sterilised answer anyway as trust me; landing fees alone for a major airfield like Glasgow are far higher than £1194...

The danger with FOI is they only have to give an answer, unless the question is clearly specified then the answer can be quite vague or as in this instance a "per passenger figure".

I will not even start on crew costs etc!

I don't much like Blair et. al.

However I think the PM, of whatever political hue, is entitled to an aircraft. We are a wealthy G8 country, our PM is a terrorist target etc, it really shouldn't be a problem.

The hangers-on, however, should pay every penny back.

For all his pish, he's still the prime minister of the united fcukin kingdom, what do you expect him to travel on - a bus? Try and get out a bit more mate.

Vegetius said:
I don't much like Blair et. al.

However I think the PM, of whatever political hue, is entitled to an aircraft. We are a wealthy G8 country, our PM is a terrorist target etc, it really shouldn't be a problem.

The hangers-on, however, should pay every penny back.
He could have driven...

I cannot believe this commie-undertone chit chat, he is the bloody PM of our country you trossers. He should be seen travelling in the best possible transport this country can offer, and if it costs a couple of quid then........so what ?. This does not apply to Fatty Prescott and all the other mongs though !

The only issue I have with the point raised is that, IIRC, a couple of years ago Tony and his halfwits were talking of getting rid of the Queens flight (why should the monarchy ride around at taxpayers expense and the usual claptrap) then about a year later they were talking about having their own version of 'Airforce 1' just for the PM's use - double standards from the Labour party, surely that must be a first

can't see why a glaswegian chav should have his buckfast spoilt by having to set next to the widemouth frog :twisted:
though why Marget becket rates a flight :roll:
if they want to fly crab and the aircrew need the hours shove them in the back of a typhoon and throw a few air combat manovers :twisted: 6g will cure them of freeloading :twisted:

LOL at chocolqate frog :lol: His freeloading slag of a wife wouldnt pay for a cheap train ticket what chance do you think the tax payer has of getting the price of a flight ticket back? anyway the knobs in government should be flyying with the scrotes after all they techincally employ them if the mangement can do it so can they after all thought new labour was all about getting back to the people :roll:

I suppose you can't have the leader of HMG jumping out of the back of a white van or sharing a plane with us mere mortals but it's 32 Squadrom not fcuking Bliar Airways and since when has hols been official business even if you're so far up King Carlos' arrse you need to be surgically removed afterwards. He can fly but the ugly bitch can walk, still haven't forgiven her for Humphrey.

Latest Threads