Blairs toast

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mistersoft, Apr 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Linky clicky thing to the Beeb

Sorry if it isn't the story you might have wished for.
  2. Damn, another of my cunning plans goes tits up
  3. Telegraph has a picture of his modest retirement home, just the thing for a Man of the People.

4. You would think that as they own a £6 million pound home, they might have bought a decent toaster.
  5. They did, but it was his day off.
  6. :lol:

Fires do seem to run in the family.

Or they do in hers.
  7. failed attempt at an insurace claim?

Still some good intel has come out of it....

The err more 'excitable' component of the 'everyone hates Blair' club now know where 'it' lives (when not travelling the world lining it's pockets).

Tipping up in a Fire Engine with all the gear 'might' be a reasonable way into the gaff to plant something proper nasty for future use.....

Not that I would ever suggest doing anything along those lines to the great leader (ex) .....
  8. That's nasty

But fcuking hilarious :D
  9. I thought Frog Mouth made her toast by using blazing bundles of dirty old bank notes
  10. Very subtle post !
  11. No doubt the Council Tax payers in Buckinghamshire are pleased and proud to pay for this.

These two exemplify in my tiny mind, the understandable, indeed commendable, reasons behind the French Revolution!

Put me right posters, but has there ever been a more unpalatable couple in the 'public eye'? I wrack my brains but I fear these two are in a league all of their own.

I accept that 'the Hamiltons' were none too savoury. Mr and Mrs Kinnock seem almost acceptable in comparison - despite the 'joint Euro troughery'. Mandelson does not count and Mrs. Brown, despite her ill-advised entry into national politics, is not so bad that she figures in this contest.

In my dreams, Blair is arrested, tried and sentenced for crimes relating to 'war-crimes' and 'treason'. Cherry Blair is accidentally run down by a No. 15 Routemaster outside The Royal Courts of Justice - fate unknown. Routemaster RM 1941 honoured and placed sine die in The Science Museum.
  12. Damn.I was hoping the OP had used the word "toast" as in dead.Dream on.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

14. Have to admit your not the only one :wink: