Blairs ticker

#1
Old Mr Blair has had a few heart scares hasn't he? Got me thinking... Has anyone just tried walking up behind him and shouting "boo"?

Any suggestions for other ways?
 
#2
Wooden stake through it? Wait, that's just for Vampires. Better just stick with a silver bullet in the head.
 
#4
The heart condition he has is the same that Dad has had for around 20 years, so by itself it won't kill him.

A bullet flying out the muzzle of a Drugunov on the other hand... :twisted:
 
#5
crabby said:
Old Mr Blair has had a few heart scares hasn't he? Got me thinking... Has anyone just tried walking up behind him and shouting "boo"?

Any suggestions for other ways?
Crabby, you normally stick up for Neu Arbeit, whats going on?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/posting/mode=quote/p=700786.html
crabby said:
Death_Rowums said:
crabby said:
I suppose at the end of the day it's blair's fault
That was a rather large leap of logic there Crabby. People complain, that's human nature. It's bloody annoying, but that's how it is. Everyone tries to find someone to blame when something like this happens - Blair's government did not bring about this kind of denile(sp?).
Sorry, most people who read arrse see me vainly trying to stick up for labour occasionally, and sometimes even Blair. There are people on here that would be happy with that leap of logic.
Have you joined BLiars secret police in order to entrap Arrsers :?:
 
#8
Crabby, am I about to get a visit from some very angry men in some very dark suits?
 
#9
Priam said:
crabby said:
Old Mr Blair has had a few heart scares hasn't he? Got me thinking... Has anyone just tried walking up behind him and shouting "boo"?

Any suggestions for other ways?
Crabby, you normally stick up for Neu Arbeit, whats going on?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/posting/mode=quote/p=700786.html
crabby said:
Death_Rowums said:
crabby said:
I suppose at the end of the day it's blair's fault
That was a rather large leap of logic there Crabby. People complain, that's human nature. It's bloody annoying, but that's how it is. Everyone tries to find someone to blame when something like this happens - Blair's government did not bring about this kind of denile(sp?).
Sorry, most people who read arrse see me vainly trying to stick up for labour occasionally, and sometimes even Blair. There are people on here that would be happy with that leap of logic.
Have you joined BLiars secret police in order to entrap Arrsers :?:
I'm tired and I've spent the entire day with a friend gloating about how I'm a socialist really (we had a very very long politics talk when drunk on friday (don't worry, we moved onto women, beer, football etc) and as he's in a good position to say so, being more communist than Marx or Trotsky it's got to me. Therefore I'm on a backlash against all Tony's lefty policies, and ignoring any of his (many) right policies. Bl**dy hippies... :twisted:
 
#10
crabby said:
Priam said:
crabby said:
Old Mr Blair has had a few heart scares hasn't he? Got me thinking... Has anyone just tried walking up behind him and shouting "boo"?

Any suggestions for other ways?
Crabby, you normally stick up for Neu Arbeit, whats going on?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/posting/mode=quote/p=700786.html
crabby said:
Death_Rowums said:
crabby said:
I suppose at the end of the day it's blair's fault
That was a rather large leap of logic there Crabby. People complain, that's human nature. It's bloody annoying, but that's how it is. Everyone tries to find someone to blame when something like this happens - Blair's government did not bring about this kind of denile(sp?).
Sorry, most people who read arrse see me vainly trying to stick up for labour occasionally, and sometimes even Blair. There are people on here that would be happy with that leap of logic.
Have you joined BLiars secret police in order to entrap Arrsers :?:
I'm tired and I've spent the entire day with a friend gloating about how I'm a socialist really (we had a very very long politics talk when drunk on friday (don't worry, we moved onto women, beer, football etc) and as he's in a good position to say so, being more communist than Marx or Trotsky it's got to me. Therefore I'm on a backlash against all Tony's lefty policies, and ignoring any of his (many) right policies. Bl**dy hippies... :twisted:
Just bought the corner shop out of tinfoil... Death Rowums send a courier round I have some spare!
 
#11
Death_Rowums said:
Crabby, am I about to get a visit from some very angry men in some very dark suits?
Doubtful, they're all currently busy performing intense surveillance on all those who are suspected of being involved in calling police horses gay :twisted:
 
#12
DozyBint said:
The heart condition he has is the same that Dad has had for around 20 years, so by itself it won't kill him.

A bullet flying out the muzzle of a Drugunov on the other hand... :twisted:
I've got one of those Dozy! Shall I load it with cocaine or heroin? :D :D :D

MsG
 
#15
*clutches chest and falls over*

You got me, I'm blair... I curse you with my last dying typing errorrror....
 
#16
Personally I'd rather just give blair one swift kick to the nuts.
Not very gentlemanly of me, but then either is he. :eek: :eek:

For Freedom,
For The Queen,
For 10 shiny pennies !
 
#17
Please no, if he goes they have to replace him!

Brown? anyone? at all? anyone want brown in power? He could rescue the economy, the pensions, and everything else he has neatly destroyed over his last eight years!

Keep blair hes too scared to take any action at the moment, being demonstrative about anythign will see him thrown from the train, at least hes placid at the moment. Brown on the other hand is a pikey northern trade unionist (that likes croquet) and drives a Spivvy Jag!
 
#19
Pillager said:
Please no, if he goes they have to replace him!

Brown? anyone? at all? anyone want brown in power? He could rescue the economy, the pensions, and everything else he has neatly destroyed over his last eight years!

Keep blair hes too scared to take any action at the moment, being demonstrative about anythign will see him thrown from the train, at least hes placid at the moment. Brown on the other hand is a pikey northern trade unionist (that likes croquet) and drives a Spivvy Jag!
I actually quite like Brown... the economy hasn't actually gone down the pan and the pensions crisis was going to happen no matter who was in power (it had been ignored for that long)

Could Blair die from a kick in the nuts? Surely the only good that would do is to make sure he doesn't produce even more little blairs :twisted:
 
#20
Blair has a heart? I thought by the total lack of visits or face time or even care about the 100 plus dead and many many wounded.. but he still has a heart? Okay
How will the heart cope when he has to push out Prescott? Today leading news story, Deputy PM is playing on his lawn at Dawneywood Grace and Favour home, whlist not doing any Deputy PM like work.. But Tony says he has full confidence in John Prescott. Was that not what he said the week before he sacked Charles Clark from being the Home Secretary?
Any way, the point being, Blair has to sack Prescott sooner or later or he will fall sooner than he wants to, and then we have Brown! No mercy for the UK, after suffering under bLiar we look to be getting Brown one day as the PM. And Bliars not got a well heart... dont know weather to hope he hangs in there or gives up and retires early
 

Similar threads


Top