Blairs prediction

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/28/nlocals528.xml

Gordon Brown has dismissed as “gossip” reports that Tony Blair had predicted he will never be able to beat David Cameron in a general election.
In his autobiography, Lord Levy says Mr Blair told him that Mr Brown was not up to the job of defeating Mr Cameron, the Conservative leader, at the polls.
Mr Brown also insisted that his predecessor disputed Lord Levy's account.

He said: “I think Mr Blair's office has made it clear that this is not an accurate reflection of what Mr Blair has said.”
Without denying that Mr Blair made the remarks in question, his office insisted the he “doesn't agree with the views attributed to him by Lord Levy.”
So mr.Blair indeed made this prediction. Sometimes (not always of course) Rt.Hon.mr.Blair tells truth or something quite near to it.

Do you agree or like to believe in the prediction?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Nobody could lead the labour party to power in the next election
Even Mugabbe would have trouble trying to convince us labour had won

In his autobiography, Lord Levy says Mr Blair told him that Mr Brown was not up to the job of defeating Mr Cameron, the Conservative leader, at the polls.
Oddly, Mr Blair, I thought the job of the Prime Minister was governing the country, not just defeating the opposition. You oily little spiv.

And no, he's not up to that either!

Well, considering the fact that Mr. Brown has all the charisma God promised a carrot...it isn't hard to predict.

A tax cut and he will get back in, they said that Labour would not win last time but they did what will stop him this time the other two parties are just as bad.

redgrain said:
Well, considering the fact that Mr. Brown has all the charisma God promised a carrot...it isn't hard to predict.
OI!!!

Mr_Deputy said:
who the hell is this Gordon Brown guy you all keep discussing?
Its funny you should say that. I was talking to a friend in America when he was over there and asked what he thought of him. He didnt know who he was and when I told him he said.....

Oh yeah, the guy standing in for Blair. :roll: