Blairs definately GOING - date stated

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mukhabarat2003, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 10 years too fcuking late
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Where's he going? Lecture tour, or cell tour?
  3. Is he bo11ox! He's going to say when he's going which could be 18months from 9 May!
  4. Has he given a 45 minute time window for that?
  5. If only . . . . :wink: :roll:

Though the police investigation into cash for peerages may jolly things along a bit. :lol:

But then we get the unspeakable Brown. :evil: :(

Or do we . . . . ? 8) 8)
  6. I think the actual quote went;

'Look, y'know, there comes a time when we have to think about doing things a different way and sometimes that might mean considering leaving office. Not that leaving is the same as stepping down. I mean look, there's stepping down and stepping aside but frankly, y'know, there's also a third way. I intend to consider all these options and more, but as I've said before I intend to serve a full term.

When I use the phrase a third term that doesn't mean that I will be PM at the next general election. Far from it. In fact, y'know, I mean look, I've already said that I won't be PM at the next general election. But I will serve a full term.

I hope that makes things clear.'
  7. Rumour has it that he's going to back up his decisions on Iraq to by enlisting as a tom, deploying to Iraq and staying there on a continuous op tour until Mission Accomplished. All earnings apart from his income as a private soldier will be donated to the ABF, Combat Stress and BLESMA.

Yeah right!
  8. R_H

If that was true it would actually make me rejoin just to be his OC. Stag on Pte Blair..
  9. It even annoys me (along with 1001 other things about him) that it seems so obvious one of his primary reasons for clinging on so long has been to be in the history books as one of the few PMs to last ten years. He still believes he'll have a good legacy.
  10. Hell, that's good! Do you write his speeches?

11. I have a very strong suspicion that he wanted to be the longest-serving Pry Minister in the UK.

I'm chuffed to NAAFIs that he won't make it! :D :D :D

12. Why thank you, Litotes :)

I don't write his speeches but I did meet Rory Bremner a fortnight or so ago. Perhaps something rubbed off?
  13. You are Bliar aren't you? Own up!