Blairs bint introduced as Britains First Lady.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mushroom, Jun 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Andrew Marr has just reported on the BBC that the British Ambassador to the USA, introduced Cherie Blair as Britains First Lady.

Anyone know how we can put this @rsehole right, and remind him who he works for.
  2. I feel the need to emigrate more strongly everytime either of them get thier egos massaged by thier sychophants(?spelling), pity Marr did not have the ability to inform them our fiirst Lady is HM the Queen
  3. He works for the Civil Service "Foreign and Commonwealth office" which in turn is dictated to by the government of the day. He must have been licking Bliars Arrse or Fanny (American for Arrse). Fecking Civil servants and fecking Labour, they know who the first lady is and her name is Majesty or Ma'am. :evil:
  4. Quick recall followed by interview sans coffee or chair with HMQ (GBH) would seem to be in order.
  5. I seem to recall that the US "First Lady" has constitutional checks imposed, and cannot use the presidential office as a source of income.

A case of wanting to have cake and eat it?

Personally speaking, if someone did a Ceacescu on the pair of them I'd be buying champagne...
  6. On a sidenote, Andrew Marr is the Daddy of TV news.
  7. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

If Cherry BLiar had a fecking spine she would tell the yanks exactly who the First Lady of our glorious nation is. Then admit that she isn't the second one either... that belongs to the lovely Lady Maggie T.
  8. I don't suppose there's a reference to this anywhere? I can feel a snotgram coming on.
  9. I must have misheard. I thought it was fist lady.
  10. If only cherie had been in that diana bints car in Paris.
  11. I think this anagram sums it up (although it doesn't quite work):

First Lady Cherie Blair

Filthy liar bride scare
  12. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I feel that you (and Andrew Marr) must have picked up the quotation incorrectly.

I am quite sure that the Ambassador would have referred Mrs B Liar as the First Laddette.
  13. This one does work!

Dire Blair Self Charity
  14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

But surely the 'self charity' is set at a level by her chav bloke (Tone or Gordon - you work it out - they have linking corridors allegedly) :twisted:
  15. A filthy scalier bird