Blairs advice for Gordon

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by REMEbrat, Feb 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TB "When I got behind Cherie and grabbed her like this it suddenly dawned on me I was doing to her what I'd been doing to the country."

GB "So when will Cherie be coming round to see me then?"

Attached Files:

2. Tony: "What you need to do, Gordon... and I really mean it... is find some... sort of... gullible chump and promise him... like... the moon. String him along for... a decade or so... with endless promises for a leadership handover. He'll believe you... because you're... well... you're a pretty straight kinda guy. Then, when you've made as much or an arrse of things as... well... as you safely can... bang out and leave him thinking he's finally got the crown. Of course, he's only got an unsolvable mess, but he won't realise that for... well... years, if you'e lucky. By that time, you're... like... sunning yourself at Silvio's place."

Gordon: "Nah, that'll never work. Nobody would be that gullible."
  3. The Politish Play, Act V. Scene I.

Lady Macblair. Out, damned spot! out, I say! One; two: why, then, ’tis time to do ’t. Hell is murky! Fie, my lord, fie! a soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our power to account? Yet who would have thought Iraq to have had so much blood in it?

Brownquo’s ghost. He has spoke what he should not, I am sure of that: Hutton knows what he has known but chosen to say contrary.

Lady Macblair. Here’s the smell of the blood still: mind you, all the lucre of Arabia will sweeten this little deal. Ho! Ho! Ho!
  4. T B'Lair....... "McDoom, McDoom beware of the Ides of May....!" :x

McDoom..."...???? Whit are ye havering aboot mon. Ides of May, whaurs that then ye bampot...?" :?

T B'Liar...... "McDoooom, McDooommm.... your f*cked.... beware of the Ides of May.... Maaay..!"

McDoom.... " Yer a bampot, ye mak nae sense.... weel.. I'm off doon the Pub fer a Jar or 12 and shum deep fried battered Mars Bars fer ma supper...!!" :?