Blair with feet on coffin photo

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Sorry if this has been done before.

This photo appears to be doing the rounds. I imagine it's false, any confirmation of it's truth or otherwise?

blair coffin.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Look at the length of his legs and you decide ^~

Perspective would mean objects look big the closer they are.

As above I reckon it's fake, but there's just a wee hint of drag on the flag at his heels, and the shadows seem to match.

Perspective would mean objects look big the closer they are.

As above I reckon it's fake, but there's just a wee hint of drag on the flag at his heels, and the shadows seem to match.

I get perspective, it looks like he is on f* cking stilts :)

Also this has been doing the rounds, with the appropriate amount of outrage and frothing, on Facebook for a while now. If it had a hint of reality a daily rag would have been all over it.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
it's been doing the rounds for a while now, much as I dislike Blair, when has he ever been in an airframe that carried a body, let alone in an area he could travel without body armour?

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
It's fake even a RAF loadmaster would have sparked him out for that.

The photograph is 150% fake. Look at the size of the (presumably A4) sheets of paper, and look at the length of his legs. According to that shot, he's got 5ft long legs!!

The sentiment behind it, however, is 150% accurate.

Last edited:
When did they change the seat colour and upgrade from lap straps? Not necessarily related to the question, just curious.

Balls_out

War Hero
I'm with the OP in struggling to confirm at first glance that this is fake...

I also have some solid investment opportunities to offer him.

******* wow.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
When did they change the seat colour and upgrade from lap straps? Not necessarily related to the question, just curious.

He's been strapped in like that.
The coffin is fake he's actually on a Malaysian Airlines flight.

Fang - why are you even asking the question? No fan of Blair but that's as fake as a fake thing in fake city. The link above by NSP give the background.

Old-Salt

It's a Merlin, chinooks are still the same

Blokes a **** but the photo is a wind up

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Anyone make out what the signs by the door says? Can't fiddle with the picture on this phone but it looks reversed.

If its been on Facebook then I'm saying its total legit. Nothing false, untrue or made up has ever been on Facebook they wouldn't allow it.

Q

quick-morser

Photo clearly a fake but the idea somebody as media and image conscious as Blair would allow the circumstances to occur where such a pic could be taken is just as ridiculous.