Blair warns Sinn Fein on violence

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fas_et_gloria, Jan 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No mention of retaining manpower in NI though.
    Last Updated: Friday, 28 January, 2005, 12:48 GMT
  2. Of course they will be :roll:
  4. What are you talking about?
  5. A warning from Tone, Bet Gerry & McGunniess where trembling in their boots.
    Cum back Maggei
  6. well well well Blair threatens, wonders will never stop to amaze me.

Tony, just stop ya lieing your fooling no one, you pathetic butt head.

Your gonna back down you know you are so why spout bollox!!
  7. Oh yes...she was a strategic genius who ended the war in NI didn't she?

In the words of the late, great Winston Churchill, "you, Sir, are a f***ing nosher"!
  8. Surely B Liar warning Sinn Fien they'll be locked out is like telling your dog that if he chews the sofa you won't feed him ever again........until he wimpers.....or puts his head on your foot.... or looks at you with those big brown eyes......oh where's your bowl boy? Come on over here boy!
  10. Back in 79 the UK was in Sh1t order. Along cums a politician the like of which you'll maybe see a couple of times in you life.
    She and Her policies dragged UK back from the brink.
    She wasn't a nice person, I first knew her as Snatcher Thatcher and I don't think I'll have to tell you the UK newspaper that gave her that name when she was in the Heath administration as ajunior minister.
    Not a well loved person took the blame but she sorted out many of the basic problems that where dragging the country down.
    She wasn't perfect but like Churchill she was the man for the job in hand and she did the business.