Blair shills for another bloodthirsty tyrant

I would accuse him of covert cannibalism but it would give the practice a bad name.

Well, Blair being such a mate with murdering blood thirty tyrants shouldn't be such a surprise.

After all, he does hold the record for getting the UK into more wars than any PM in British jhistory.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
He certainly ordered troops into action more times than any other PM since the end of WWII.

Perhaps he could be encouraged to join in one of these days for a new front line experience

'The slimy shit' was our PM and I find that as hard to believe as you do 'goatrutar'. He'll trip up one day and there will be legions of folk on hand to kick him hard when he is down. Oh! yes! When this turd strangling, excremental, self-obsessed, war-criminal stumbles, there will be cheering and jubilation such as never heard before.

'The slimy shit' was our PM and I find that as hard to believe as you do 'goatrutar'. He'll trip up one day and there will be legions of folk on hand to kick him hard when he is down. Oh! yes! When this turd strangling, excremental, self-obsessed, war-criminal stumbles, there will be cheering and jubilation such as never heard before.
On the upside his wife is pig ugly.

I was talking to an old friend across the pond a few weeks ago - said that his circle of acquaintances in the US thought of Blair as a great leader throughout his time in office. It was odd - I'd heard the same from other yanks as well - not sure what sources they're looking at.

Needless to say, I didn't hesitate to put any of them right.

I heard that Blair was in Rwanda in his capacity as an olympic bid consultant, he's apparently helping them to bid for the 2022 winter olympics.......

Not a fan then?

I was talking to an old friend across the pond a few weeks ago - said that his circle of acquaintances in the US thought of Blair as a great leader throughout his time in office. It was odd - I'd heard the same from other yanks as well - not sure what sources they're looking at.

Needless to say, I didn't hesitate to put any of them right.
Like most septics,seduced by style over substance.

Maybe our Ex-Esteemed, and Much Loved Ex-Leader will strike up a Friendship with Uncle Bob in Zim, be made a Tribal Leader, and take over when Uncle Bob shuffles off this mortal coil. But, yes Mr Tony does have some strange friends, but where there Cash, there will be Mr Tony. After all, he is a Lawyer...!!! (all is alleged of course, must not upset Mr Somebody)