Blair shills for another bloodthirsty tyrant

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pigshyt_Freeman, Nov 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The only positive thing I can see in this is that if Blair keeps hanging out in places like this, one day he may well be clubbed to death, boiled up in a big pot, and devoured at a tribal feast.

I'd even be willing to chip in towards the cost of the after-dinner Zantacs.

Tony Blair, trips to Africa and an intriguing friendship - Telegraph

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would accuse him of covert cannibalism but it would give the practice a bad name.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well, Blair being such a mate with murdering blood thirty tyrants shouldn't be such a surprise.

After all, he does hold the record for getting the UK into more wars than any PM in British jhistory.

4. Except, I think, Palmerston

5. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

He certainly ordered troops into action more times than any other PM since the end of WWII.

6. Perhaps he could be encouraged to join in one of these days for a new front line experience

7. But at least we got something out of those ones.

8. Not something he should be proud of.

9. I can't believe that the slimy shit was ever your pm.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 'The slimy shit' was our PM and I find that as hard to believe as you do 'goatrutar'. He'll trip up one day and there will be legions of folk on hand to kick him hard when he is down. Oh! yes! When this turd strangling, excremental, self-obsessed, war-criminal stumbles, there will be cheering and jubilation such as never heard before.

• Like Like x 1
  11. On the upside his wife is pig ugly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was talking to an old friend across the pond a few weeks ago - said that his circle of acquaintances in the US thought of Blair as a great leader throughout his time in office. It was odd - I'd heard the same from other yanks as well - not sure what sources they're looking at.

Needless to say, I didn't hesitate to put any of them right.

13. I heard that Blair was in Rwanda in his capacity as an olympic bid consultant, he's apparently helping them to bid for the 2022 winter olympics.......

14. Not a fan then?

15. Like most septics,seduced by style over substance.

• Like Like x 2