Blair says WMD 'may never be found'

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Jul 6, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3869293.stm

I don't dare type what I'm thinking

So, not only has he made that statement regarding WMD's, but he's also saying in "Blairspeakdoubletruth" that Dubya has told him to do one over the British citizens held in Guano bay.

Good Grief Charlie Brown 8O

2. There was a disclaimer issued by Department of Defense on Monday I think?

3. OK, Im gone :oops:

4. Just as well Bliar lied through his shiny white teeth/was misled by the people at Vauxhall Bridge. If Sadman HAD possessed the legendary WMD, a lot of us would now be dead, given the shortage/shi*-state of most of the NBC kit we had when we crossed the border. :twisted:

5. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

And had any of it surfaced here courtesy of AQ, many of us here would be dead, given the Government's pathetic attempts at civil defence preparations. And not forgetting, of course, the London Fire Brigade who refuse to man the trucks used to carry the suits etc. - tossers.

The only thing that surprises me about Bliar's statement (complete with faux concerned look), is that it's taken so long for it to come out. On the other hand, with the Butler Report about due, perhaps it's not so surprising - the Sublime Steersman is starting to set up the fall-guys...... :twisted:

6. Perhaps that nice Mr S Insane donated his WMD collection to Iran. Like he did with his air force in '91. :lol:

7. Yes indeed, I think the tiem has come for him to be whipped out of office like a red-headed stepchild. :twisted: