Blair resurfaces

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr Blair was very keen to get rid of The Treason Act for a reason.
    Not entirely unrelated to his panic at the idea of a genuine inquiry into the invasion of Iraq either I should imagine.
    I would happily see the man face the consequences he desreves for his actions.

2. If he's gunning for Presidency of the EU, then presumably an open and transparent inquiry (like all the ones held in the last 11 years...) will presumably leave him looking a bit of a tw*t.

Good.

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

4. Didn't he also say there were two sides to the ME dispute. This man is truly genius.

5. Does this mean that Jimbo's prospective evidence re Wouter Basson would be in secret then ? And the matter of Thor Chemicals contaminating the aquifer in Thanet without an appearance in UK Courts yet UK Courts ordered them to pay compensation to their South African workers for contaminating aquifer and poisoning workers there ? (Red mercury WMD capability allegedly availed to Saddam by the former apartheid regime nuclear chemical unit might indicate how long the bogus case to invade Iraq was in the making and how many people have to forego justice in order to sustain a cover up)

Also Jack Straw is Justice Minister at time the Unlawful Drilling Act 1819 being repealed outside Northern Ireland.

6. Wibble wibble wibble.

7. What is he babbling about?
    [​IMG]
    +
    [​IMG]
    =
    [​IMG]

8. The only way Blair should ever be allowed to resurface is when the waterboard is tipped forward again.

9. My eyes are dim, I cannot see.... however, I had something appallingly unpleasant resurface in my lavatory recently.

I named 'it' - el Presidente. There something familiar about. It looked dishonest and duplicitous - shifty and insubstantial. I thought in some light I could see right through it.

Oh! well, as time flies by...............

10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I wonder what affect would be of a clear statement from the Leader of HM Opposition saying that he would not support a Blair candidacy for El Presidente and would seek his removal after the the next election.

11. Blair resurfaces?

Someone has bungled. Quite obviously the person tasked to do the job didn't wrap sufficient chain around him and neither was it properly secured before dropping him in the canal.

12. Chickenwire is the answer.

Plenty of chickenwire and some big stones; lets nature's recyclers go about their business unhindered and prevents the neighbours being perturbed by bits floating to the surface. Wonderful stuff, chickenwire (with apologies to Sir Terry Pratchett).

13. Tony B'Liar is likened unto a bit of 'Tumbleweed'. The winds of fame, fortune and cash blow him whither he goest. Thither here, yonder there. Smile damn you... you are on Candid Camera... so the Cheesy Grin we are all familiar with, and all love is seen wandering around the Middle East pretending to be 'Statesmanlike'.

Whither will it turn up next... Lo Yonder in Americky on a another 'Big Speaks Tour'... Selling his brand of 'Religion, Peace and Snake Oil'.... Oh how the mighty fall.... Just hope that the Boy Cameroony can put the mockers on Teflon's attempt at being 'El Presidente' of Euro-land.

Maybe Gollum McRuin wants the job as well after he is given a good shoeing out of Number Ten soon.... so, he too will be wandering thither here, Yonder there....

Oh so much to take in during the next 10 months or so.... :oops: :? :eek: :cry: