Blair plans state funeral for Thatcher

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mora, Jun 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's probably a mixture for her being the first female PM and her sucess at the helm, well when I say sucess I mean managing to win 3 General Elections.
  2. Will she be alive or dead when this happens? :lol:
  3. hope its this Thursday, so we can all have a day off work, and get to watch the match as well !!
  4. Naaaaaaaaaaahh! Save it for the finale! :lol:
  5. There's a thread about this already in progress...

Dare I say a somewhat controversial comment. How unlike you... :D
  6. Is the old trout on her road out?....Dale said she would 'do' old Maggie, honest she did.......maybe she should be warned off and told to get a move on if she's gonna hump the old dear.
  7. He's just planning for the future "she served three terms and had a state funeral - I deserve the same"
  8. No, no. Have her die somewhere between the quarters. A great time to bury bad...etc.
    All political careers end in failure, hers in ignomony. And her blubbing like a kid with a skinned knee. Ding Dong the witch is dead.

I knew that barsteward was an undeconstructed Tory. I'm with Saddam , her body should 2be decapitated and the head kicked down the road like a soccer ball"

Perhaps we could get Claudia Sch to do a Diana Ross with it at the closing ceremony