Blair plans assault on out-of-date EU leaders

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Auld-Yin, Jun 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

2. When you said "assault", Old Yin, I had this rather pleasing (if unlikely) image of Bliar and Straw abseiling through a window in Nomex suits and S10's and hosing down Chirac with their MP5's.

3. Much as I detest Blur nothing would give me greater pleasure then the thought of the snivelling sh1t standing up and telling the whole of Euroland just how it is.
    But now a typical piece of Blurisam, leak the planned assault and give the Frog and the Kraut along with their running dogs the chance to have a reply in place.
    An EU in 100 or 50 years time does make sense of sorts but why NOW, do all these Leaders expect a cash pay off as that Brit Bent B'stard Heath got for taking UK into Europe. 50K when 50K was serious money.
    Hate the B'stards
  4. Only pleasing if they kept a round apiece for insertion into their respective brain pans through the underside of the lower jaw!
  5. I had a similar thought, although mine went along the lines of sending John 'Two Jabs' Prescott to the next EU summit and seeing how that turned out.