Blair plans assault on out-of-date EU leaders

When you said "assault", Old Yin, I had this rather pleasing (if unlikely) image of Bliar and Straw abseiling through a window in Nomex suits and S10's and hosing down Chirac with their MP5's.

Ha!

V!

Much as I detest Blur nothing would give me greater pleasure then the thought of the snivelling sh1t standing up and telling the whole of Euroland just how it is.
But now a typical piece of Blurisam, leak the planned assault and give the Frog and the Kraut along with their running dogs the chance to have a reply in place.
An EU in 100 or 50 years time does make sense of sorts but why NOW, do all these Leaders expect a cash pay off as that Brit Bent B'stard Heath got for taking UK into Europe. 50K when 50K was serious money.
john
Hate the B'stards

When you said "assault", Old Yin, I had this rather pleasing (if unlikely) image of Bliar and Straw abseiling through a window in Nomex suits and S10's and hosing down Chirac with their MP5's.
Only pleasing if they kept a round apiece for insertion into their respective brain pans through the underside of the lower jaw!

Vegetius said:

Ha!

V!
I had a similar thought, although mine went along the lines of sending John 'Two Jabs' Prescott to the next EU summit and seeing how that turned out.

smithie

Latest Threads