Blair of Jerusalem

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pararegtom, Jun 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

He has finally lost the plot, every time I hear his voice I want to spit, This interveiw proves he has no concept of the real nasty horrible world we mortals live in. " I am a Civil Servant and I have a lot to give and also a lot to learn"

BBC iPlayer - Watch Live - BBC One
  2. I just wish some f@cker would turn the cnut into a Martyr, he really could be St Tony of the trough then
  3. He would do better to reflect upon Enoch Powell's maxim that all political careers end in failure.

Blair needs to keep very busy. If he has too much time spare time he will inevitably start reflecting on his own failings and the blood that is on his hands. I suspect that he would rather do anything except that...

He's made more than enough cash. If he wanted to try and expiate his sins and salvage some personal credibility, he would drop his grandiose notions and become a full time (unsalaried) charity worker. There are plenty of Iraqi orphans and refugees who could use a helping hand....
    • Like Like x 3
  4. That's a good point. Why is he still a civil servant?

A nice little earner for Tony was part of the deal by which Gordon got to inherit the throne. 100 grand a year office expenses for his faith foundation. Unlimited personal expenses. Free travel by private jet. Brand new, armoured BMW every year. Bodyguards to make his kids feel important.

Gordon's been and gone. Why is the Blair family still draining the public purse?
    • Like Like x 4
  5. HHH

HHH LE

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sorry to upset you Ancient Mariner, Gordon Brown is not gone, he suckles still at the taxpayer's teat. He is still an MP, its just he doesn't bother turning up for work, sulky **** that he is.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

If he kept to that arrangement I'd happily double his pay.
  8. This one-eyed waste of space should definatly NOT be paid from the public purse for doing nothing.

If he does not turn up in the Commons,he should lose his seat.

No doubt the expenses for this lump of lard are in the tens of thousands of Pounds.
  9. I like it when he plays his "Christian Values" card, I don't know which bible he read but it seems to involve lying like a NAAFI watch....
  10. Try hundreds of thousands. Remember, he can't phone up the RAF for a flight any more so the best he can manage is British Midland's business class. And why, in the name of god, are we paying to get Sky TV extended into his bedroom? Essential for his parliamentary business? My arrse. Sounds like he's just subscribed to the adult channel.

MPs in safe seats, or at the end of their career, who don't bother to turn up at parliament are becoming a growing problem. Margaret Moran went sick for a year while still able to interview for highly paid consultancy posts. George Galloway turned up three or four times a year and used his expenses to subsidise a place in Portugal while he wrote a biography of Che Guavera.

Perhaps, for once, we could take a leaf out of Europe's book. MEPs can't claim any expenses unless they vote in more than half of debates. That's why the Euro Parliament doesn't turn into a ghost town after lunch on a Thursday.
  11. They clearly need a clocking on machine or a tracker.
  12. Tag the bastards.
  13. Low attendance, voting and general lack of useful parliamentary activity should trigger an automatic by election. It's a job, they receive a salary; if they don't work they should be replaced by somebody who does.
  14. They are more important than others and don't actually have to do the job we pay them to do. They seem to have gold plated and untouchable pensions too.
  15. That doesn't even happen in the greater Public Sector so it wont happen in Parliament.