Blair not dead

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Rumpelstiltskin, Oct 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Smug, deluded sh1tehawk. Where's the suicide vest when you want one?
  2. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Well if you go to war on one UN resolution, why not a dozen?
    That's always the problem with accepting hundreds of thousands in "prize" money from Jewish organisations - the other side stupidly think you may be biased and not totally neutral....
  3. Yes, but you'd think they'd have been appeased by his appointing Lord Levy his Israel-Palestine czar...

4. Re:the post title-what a great pity,but they do say that the Devil looks after his own...
  5. I don;t want B'Liar to be killed by a terrorist with a bomb… too quick.

Nope, I want that cvnt to die a slow lingering death with something like cancer.
  6. How about having all his limbs blown off but surviving?
  7. I want to give Cherie "wide mouthed frog" Blair a dose of the clap
  8. What a disappointment! I was expecting (or hoping for) a sub-line: "but very badly injured". So this plonker's now made his second trip to the Palestinians in over two years. As you do, when you're the "Middle East envoy". Still, I suppose earning obscene amounts of cash on the lecture circuit's more important than trying to solve the conundrum of the Israel/Palestine conflict.

9. How did the bodyguards make a b*lls of that one, all trained by Ashie, by any chance?
  10. Leechs, spider and sankes as well
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Pee'ed off Palestinian with carrier bag gets within 5 yards of Tony - hope the teflon is multi-purpose....and someone dropped the ball did'nt they... 8)
  13. And the Devil says he's no friend of Blair even fallen angels have standards.
  14. Bugger that; where's all those SADM's the Ivans were supposed to have made during the Cold War?

If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing with Instant Sunshine. :twisted:
  15. No more Tony Blair and no more Palestine, it's win win.