Blair makes surprise Iraq visit

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by wheelchairwarrier, May 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To say sorry?
  2. Notice how the rhetoric on Iraq, changes between Sedgefield and Washington.

I don't suppose there's any chance Blair will stay out there for the remainder of his time - much easier to just visit these war zones as a 24 hour tourist, then work out there for six or twelve months.

Look forward to the "progress in Iraq, democracy, come here to witness with my own eyes, insurgency is to blame for everything in Iraq" soundbite later today, preferably flanked by as many soldiers as possible. - Lucky people!

You fcuked up Blair - No Falklands Factor for you, prick.
  3. I do hope someone asks him again "Excuse me sir, are you the Prime Minister?" Without the follow up wah this time.

Prick should stay there (married accompanied), apologise to the Iraqi people and ensure that his great vision for their Nation is realised. Least he owes them and hopefully they'll express their gratitude accordingly.
  4. Hopefully one of the soldiers protecting him will have an uncontrollable rush of conscience, redirect his weapon, do what he's trained to do, and go down in history.
  5. idiot should go out sniper baiting
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Probably needed more photos for the book he's bound to write.Wonder what it'll be called.....

"Blair,The lieing years"

Any advance?
  7. Maybe hes looking for property to settle in the area, after all hes so convinced things are better since HE liberated Iraq.
  8. Cant someone slip him an 'I'm Harry' teeshirt and have him do a walkabout down the bazaar?
  9. I wonder if his son is with him or too worried his dad might leave him there.
  10. He has gone on a "waltercise"...
  11. Perhaps he's there in order to catch an inbound mortar round on the forehead, leaving those standing around him miraculously unscathed....
  12. He fcuked that up aswell then. :twisted:
  13. Fingers crossed he's looking for his new holiday destination.
  14. Bliar is a hypocritical lowlife.

The reality is that Bliar believed he could invade another soveriegn nation, try to impose his undemocratic political will on it, and was too niaive to appreciate that change must be willed by the people of that nation.

The reality is that Bliar has displayed gross incompetance, his behaviour has been duplicitous, and he has LIED to Parliament and the British Electorate.

Bliars determination not to give in to terrorism is clearly portrayed on our own doorstep at Stormont. :evil: :evil: :evil: