Blair jet faced Israeli warplanes

BBC said:
Blair jet faced Israeli warplanes

Tony Blair has been the Middle East envoy for the Quartet for 11 months

Israeli fighter aircraft were scrambled to intercept a jet carrying former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair after its crew failed to identify themselves.

Aircrew used the radio to explain who they were after the two warplanes adopted an attack position, prompting them to peel off and return to base.

Mr Blair was en route to Israel from a World Economic Forum meeting at Sharm el Sheikh in Egypt on Wednesday.

He is the Middle East envoy for the Quartet of major powers.

Mr Blair has been in the role for the last 11 months.

A spokesman for the former prime minister said: "Mr Blair was one of a number of delegates on a flight back from the World Economic Forum in Sharm El Sheikh.

"We were not aware of any problem at the time, and have not been notified of any issue with the flight."

Israel's air defence system is one of the strictest in the world and warplanes are often scrambled for false alarms.
I'm no fan of the Israeli's tendency to overreact but if there was one occasion that they could have just jumped the gun... :roll:

Any better scenarios for the death of Bliar?

Bloody Israelis just cost the UK alcoholic drinks market 2 Billion quid.

Competent flight management check in advance what the entry and contact requirements are.

Entry requirements are available to all operators as routine info.

This smells of shite flight management being dressed up as a minor scandal to make Blier a "HERO".

I can smell the bulls crapping from this distance.

Just when you want another USS Liberty style scenario...foiled again!

EX_STAB said:
Any better scenarios for the death of Bliar?
i want him to get bitten by a rabid fox, or blown up by an animal rights extremist.

Bliar and Cherie-frog-chops get skanked by a rampaging mob of Chavs in a happy slapping attack gone wrong.

and its posted on you-tube in all its gory glory.

Dammit! Why couldn't have been some third world rabble rather than the Israelis? 'Me finger just slipped guv, honest, thats why I put 300 rounds of 20mm into his plane!'

As for 'Fantasy Blair Death' b*ggered to death by pack of enraged baboons?

Bradstyley said:
Dammit! Why couldn't have been some third world rabble rather than the Israelis? 'Me finger just slipped guv, honest, thats why I put 300 rounds of 20mm into his plane!'

As for 'Fantasy Blair Death' b*ggered to death by pack of enraged baboons?
Lacks the irony of him, say, dying of MRSA whilst being treated for injuries inflicted in an asylum seekers riot....

Surely time travel is required ...

While dancing to "Things can only get better" Prescot suffered from a bulimia attack - puked on Blairs feet - he slipped and smashed his head open ...

'dying of MRSA whilst being treated for injuries inflicted in an asylum seekers riot.... '

LOL, nice one EX_STAB, what about bleeding to death whilst left in a side corrdor at an NHS hopsital, forgotten by doctors cos they're too busy filling out paperwork?

Sentanced to death by the European Court of Justice for breaching our Human Rights?

Sentance to be carried out by a squad of policeman whose time and resources have been 'prioritised' away from the policing the streets?

Being buggered to death by a Somali illegal immigrant on early release from a murder conviction.

Whilst watched by two PCSOs.

To the tune of "Things can only get better".

Having watched sky news this morning, i would suggest the use of the tank crew from the IDF who sent the flechette round down the range at the reuters reporter be utilised next time Bliar is in town.

Linky thing won't play the game.

buttonsin3s said:
Having watched sky news this morning, i would suggest the use of the tank crew from the IDF who sent the flechette round down the range at the reuters reporter be utilised next time Bliar is in town.

Linky thing won't play the game.
unfortunatly neither will Blair...i've a spare rope he could use, failing that can't he be dissappeared in Burma or China :evil:

shame hope he shat his pants still id rarther see him gang raped by a bunch of skip lickiners all who have HIV the when being treated catch MRSA and C Diff and then find out that his atractive wife has been banging a pissed of squadie and his kids arnt his the are broons as they have had an affair too. sweet justice but its only a dream.