Blair is called to account over abandoned troops

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Mar 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those who risk their lives in support of Bliar's deranged foreign policy, and who suffer physical and metal trauma, are being treated with contempt.

2. Just to make my anger clear, I would not lift the smallest finger of my left hand even the slightest millimetre (or fraction of an inch) to advance Bliar's deluded foreign policy. Those who risk their lives are far better persons than I, and the treatment of the wounded, the traumatised, bereaved relatives and those who are fortunate enough only to suffer from overstretch and family seperation simply beggars belief.
  3. Memory fails me but did not the Wicked Witch rush to be by Euans side when he 'poorly' in the States. You can do this when your one of the Nue Labour aristocracy, but for poor TOM lieing broken and bleeding do we see Blurs state going the extra inch for poor TOM ?
  4. the pair of em deserve too rot and take there Nue arbiet clap trap with em wasters